Question About Bans

Snyper

Question about bans. if someone it caught hacking and is banned from PBBans. Appeals it and it is denied. Will PB put that person on the GBL? And if so, how long does it take for that to happen?

If not, what can I do to get it on that list.

The reason I ask, I know of a player that has been caught hacking and would just love to get his GUID banned from PB. He has been nailed in PBBans. What can I do to help this ban take place.

This person has really pissed me off to no end. He was a former clan member.

Thanks

No.

Only Even Balance issue Global bans.

edit: and for what you can do to give him a global ban: nothing.

He gotta mess up himself ;)

Edited by Rotten

I know that PPBans cant do anything about it. What I am asking if there is anything that I can do. He has been caught with Violation #70568. Am I wrong thinking that, that is a PB Violation or is that a PPbans Violation??

I guess thats the real question!!!

its a PB Violation.

you cant do anything. Neither can the staff and admins at pbbans.com. EB issue global bans only for cheats/hacks that mess with punkbuster (correct me if im wrong here).

Since this is PB violation EB knows he cheated, and its 100% up to them if he get a global ban.

I know that PPBans cant do anything about it. What I am asking if there is anything that I can do. He has been caught with Violation #70568. Am I wrong thinking that, that is a PB Violation or is that a PPbans Violation??

I guess thats the real question!!!

It is a violation raised by PunkBuster software. However, a violation being raised does not mean that a global ban will be placed.

When the violation was raised, the information was streamed to us and he was subsequently banned from all streaming servers.

There is nothing you can personally do to have this player globally banned by EvenBalance.