Auto Console Welcome Message?

=LB=Jadecougar

Gentlemen,

I'm looking for an feature/script that can be enabled so that whenever someone joins in our servers, an automatic console message similar to this:

Welcome *xyxyxyx to the =LB=24/7 HC TDM #1 Server" *=players name

I realize there's apparently a Callback_PlayerConnect() section somewhere??!!

In this section there's a parameter (seen below) that can be added that will facilitate this functionality

self iprintlnbold ("Hello" + self.name + "Welcome to the =LB=24/7 HC TDM #1 Server");

Do I need to have a mod installed for this? I'm pretty sure that I have visited normal ranked, hardcore servers that have this functionality implemented. I'm looking for an easy step-by-step approach to this as it's been hard to find anything on this.

Does anyone have any words of wisdom on the topic?

Thanks ahead of time for your help!

Custom welcome messages are offered as part of PBBans streaming. The messages are fully configurable, and are displayed upon a player connecting to your server.

Hi, you could start by streaming to PBBans, this way you get a more secure server overall, and you will get your welcome messages included :)

http://www.pbbans.com/information.php

Hi again,

thanks. I believe I have done this already actually which is why I'm asking cause it seems something isn't right if it comes automatically. Odd.

Server IP that was implemented first: (COD4 TDM) 216.83.162.165:28960