Violation In Cheat Log

LordThor

Hello i am new to all this so advice and assistance greatfully recieved.

I found this in my pb cheat.log-[04.24.2008 17:42:33] VIOLATION (PB INTEGRITY) #10006: (blanked-out) (slot #2) Technical Violation: Failed PunkBuster Integrity Check [9b96a0a4311(blanked-out)(VALID) (Blanked-Out):28960]

i have blanked out the users name because i dont know if its a cheat or not and mud sticks!

1) is this a cheat?

2) are all logs in pb cheat.log cheats?

3) should i be doing somthing with them i.e uploading them to the hub if so, a finger in the right direction please..lol?

thanks in advance... :rolleyes:

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/Reference-gui...ons-t18612.html

Integrity Violations:
When PunkBuster is unable to verify that a player's gaming environment is functioning properly and/or has not been alterred, an Integrity violation is raised. This also involves the detection of modified game or PunkBuster files. These violation numbers are between 10000 and 29999.

1.This kick is not bannable, the player may need to reinstall PB if they continue to get kicked for it.

2.PB cheat violations (including ones that are not bannable such as #100006 ) will show up in your sv_cheat.log. PB kicks for Cvar and MD5 violations will show up in your sv_viol.log

3. When the server is streaming the server logs are automatically sent to the Hub real time, so there is no need to upload them again - the logs are parsed and any kicks or violations that are bannable are added to the MBi. Happens all automatically :D

Hope this helps

@(*0*)@

that specific violation is not a cheat.

as noted here http://www.pbbans.com/forums/A-Reference-G...-an-t46672.html

Only violations starting with the #50000 and higher are Cheat Related.

also if you're streaming via hub you dont have todo anything its fully automated so when/if someone is caught cheating it will be sent to our server instantly and processed, then banned on all the servers within seconds.

*edit* im a slow typer at 2:30am siskin answered it :P

Thanks syskin & kcinc0gnito, your quick and helpfull response is much appreciated.

i do stream to the hub so guess its all auto.

Edited by LordThor