Hi Guys

Guest BadAzz~[d]

Guest BadAzz~[d]

yes its me BadAzz~[d] i have recently joined this forum and have alot to share. i need to know where i turn in ss demos please help me out. ty

I'm not sure we can accept bans from your server as you don't adhere to our banslist and are on that by the way. Look up your name and or guide or ip and you'll find that you are on the banslist here. We don't usually accept information on cheaters from cheaters.

Guest BadAzz~[d]

here i am trying to give you all the private hacks and you dont want them? and by the way thats not my ip lol and or my guid for my game.

so do need to argue or tell you how my dog spot was playing over at another guys house down the road with my name? the only way anyone knows i ever cheated is because i :pwned or i mean told them, kinda wierd how a guy always get fucked by doing the next right thing huh? by the way i have every source code for every hack ever made for almost every game, but that kool im out i will just go to evenbalance my self i kinda figured after dealing with those the other site squids you guys would turn out to be the well almost the same, aaah nah i dont feel that way cya

You should send all the source codes to EvenBalance, as they are the ones who can do anything with them anyways.

Also please do not associate us with PrettySadBusiness, as we are Nothing like them. They stand for everything we are against.

Peace,

Let me correct you on a couple of points. First, you claim that the ip and guid listed are not yours. I beg to differ.

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=3849#3849

As you can clearly see the ip addy is listed as: 12.219.155.208

Registrant:

Mediacom Communications Corporation (MCHSI2-DOM)

100 Crystal Run Rd

Middletown, NY 10941

US

Domain Name: MCHSI.COM

Administrative Contact:

Mediacom  (ANMFDCTDPO)  [email protected]

100 Crystal Run Rd.

Middletown, NY 10941

US

845-695-2680 fax: 123 123 1234

Technical Contact:

Communications Corp., Mediacom  (16053427I)  [email protected]

100 Crystal Run Road

Middletown, NY 10941

US

845-695-2600 fax: 123 123 1234

Record expires on 20-Dec-2006.

Record created on 20-Dec-2001.

Database last updated on 13-Jul-2004 12:41:43 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.ASP.ATT.NET              204.127.198.5

NS4.ASP.ATT.NET              63.240.76.5

NS2.ASP.ATT.NET              216.148.227.75

NS3.ASP.ATT.NET              204.127.202.5

Your current ip used here: 12.219.145.20

Registrant:

Mediacom Communications Corporation (MCHSI2-DOM)

100 Crystal Run Rd

Middletown, NY 10941

US

Domain Name: MCHSI.COM

Administrative Contact:

Mediacom  (ANMFDCTDPO)  [email protected]

100 Crystal Run Rd.

Middletown, NY 10941

US

845-695-2680 fax: 123 123 1234

Technical Contact:

Communications Corp., Mediacom  (16053427I)  [email protected]

100 Crystal Run Road

Middletown, NY 10941

US

845-695-2600 fax: 123 123 1234

Record expires on 20-Dec-2006.

Record created on 20-Dec-2001.

Database last updated on 13-Jul-2004 12:41:43 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.ASP.ATT.NET              204.127.198.5

NS4.ASP.ATT.NET              63.240.76.5

NS2.ASP.ATT.NET              216.148.227.75

NS3.ASP.ATT.NET              204.127.202.5

Surprisingly, traces back to the same company. Now unless there are 2 folks using the same ISP in the same neck of the woods....running around in SoF2 with the same nick.....then this is you.

Secondly, we are not in the business of "collecting" hacks....no one here has a need for them. Send them to [email protected] and they will see to it they are detected.

Third and lastly, WarMonkey is correct.....we are nothing like that other site and will never stoop to their level.

(Side Note: However, I did enjoy you calling the anal folks at the other site "squids")

Guest BadAzz~[d]

duhduhduhduhduh and if any of you guys care to remeber way back when what a year ago this was all proved and this wasnt me and yes i remember your post from the other webby that made you look like ass . this is why i think the punksbucted website is gay when you give them proof then they all still insist you are lying. we live in huntsville alabama and thier are several that i know of players two who happen to be reall kool that i met on here who have that mchsi info, look i admitted to hacking the problem is you got the wrong guy here... this guy is name hustla and used my name because he wanted to get me banned.. lol looks like it worked. the only real proof you have is the fact that admitted using a wallhack. ok so stfu.. and the rest of you guys know that that happened a year or more ago...so it doesnt matter to me if you want this info or not because i came clean a year ago and noone can say anything about me other than i hacked in the past. by the way media com is the largest cable network in the south and is has a dl rate of 4.0 megabitspersec and up load of 2.5 so yeah everyone who has anykind od since at all in this military town uses mediacom ..just though i would let you guys know i am turning this stuff in at evenbalance and f*ck you all.. because if it was me then i would want it turned in but i see that unless you fags can get into an arguement and start a buncha shit then you just wont except any undetected aimbots and there source codes...so i hope this thread goes on for ever and all the people that see it understand you all.. i copied and pasted it so if you change it i can add it to several websites so peeps will know right away. kthks

no one will change what you said but let me get this right your saying thats not you in that screenie? b.s. and we have no need for your aimbots or hacks send them to eb if you really wanna do the right thing.

Guest BadAzz~[d]

DUDE IM NOT BANNED FROM ANY SERVER. I RUN THE mybumleaks ON MY SERVERS. AND PLAY ON OTHER SERVERS AND HAVE HAD A MANY SS TAKEN OF ME. I DONT WANT TO GET INTO A BUNCHA ARGUEING AND FIGHTING, I JUST WANTED TO TO THE NEXT RIGHT THING AND TURN IN STUFF BECAUSE I NEVER HAD AND I GOT A FEW THINGS. THATS ALL I WANTED TO DO AND WP STARTS THE CRAP. I DONT WANT TO FIGHT I WANT TO HELP I HAVE SOME PRETTY BIG SERVERS AND ALOT OF PEOPLE PLAY ON THEM, THATS ALL IM SAYING I WOULD LIKE YOU TO CHANGE MY PIC TO REFORMED HEHE I LOVE THIS GAME AND I HAVE ALOT OF FRIENDS ON HERE. I WOULDNT WANT TO EVER DO ANYTHING ELSE TO SCREW UP MY GUYS. THIS STUFF IS A SERIOUS ISSUE AND I NEVER REALLY CARED BECAUSE I JUST DIDNT ITS JUST A GAME...AND NOW THAT I REALIZE THAT I LOVE THE GAME AND THE FRIENDS I HAVE I WANT TO HELP, SO IF ANYONE TAKES A CRACK AT ME AFTER SAYING THAT AND REALLY MEANNG IT, IT JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT PEOPLE ARE ASSHOLES AND DONT CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE. I REALLY JUST WANT TO HELP GUYS ALOT OF PEOPLE COME IN MY SEVRER AND WE TAKE SS AND DEMOS BUT I CANT TURN THEM IN, THAT SCREENSHOT THAT YOU TOOK OF HUSTLA WAS NOT ME. AND IM SORRY THAT YOU FEEL THE WAY YOU DO. I HAVE BEEN RUNNING 3 LARGE SERVERS FOR THREE YEARS AND 67.18.135.42:20101,67.18.135.42:20103 67.18.135.21:20104 COME SEE COVERT WHO IS A GOOD FREIND OF MINE AND ABSOLUTELY HATES HACKERS PLAYS WITH ME AND HANGS OUT WTH ME AND YOU GUYS CAN ASK HIM ABOUT THE EFFORTS WE HAVE BEEN MAKING FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS TO STOP HACKERS AND HE HAS GOTTEN ALOT OF DEMOS OFF MY SERVERS AT MY REQUEST. THINK THIS THROUGH JUST A LITTLE AT THE TIME OF THAT OLD SS YOU HAVE I HAD THREE OF THE MOST POPULARS SERVERS ON THE INTERNET WHY WOULD GO TO YOUR SERVER AND PLAY WITH MY NAME AND CHEAT?WHEN I COULD DO IT ON MY OWN? JUST A LITTLE FOOD FOR THOUGHT, JUST WANNA BE A PART OF IT GUYS THANKS

So the GUID and IP and person who used your nick......has nothing to do with you huh?

GUID : f64296d69539ea76afe2a6c6a6004bbc

Aliases : -

***Bad_aZZ_Devil***

***Blue_Eyed_Devil***

{-=Sh=-}**BAD M.F.**(C*E*O)

{-=Sh=-}**BAD M.F.**(C.E.O)

BAD M.F.

Bad_Azz_Son_[d]

MaroonE

IP(s) : -

12.219.144.238 - United States

12.219.155.208 - United States

Keep trying to deny this guid and IP are not yours. I liked your pet name of "MaroonE".....funny I have seen that one on many cheat sites....hmm.

Guest BadAzz~[d]

YEAH ME AND THE LEADER OF SH SHARED THE SAME KEY HEHE. I ADMITTED TO HACKING DUDE I DIDNT SAY I DIDNT HACK I JUST KNOW THAT THE SS YOU HAVE IS NOT ME... AND MY NICK NAME GROWING UP IN THIS TOWN IS BADAZZ AND HUSTLA USED TO USE IT AND WE SHARED A CD KEY, ACTUALLY MY SON USES THE SAME CD KEY. IM NOT DENYING THAT I HACKED OK? IM DENYING THAT SS I HAVE NEVER HAD A SS OF ME TAKEN. AND MAROONE IS A HACKER AND ONE OF THE BEST, WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY GUYS IS IF YOU DONT LET THIS ALL LEAK OUT I CAN GET YOU EVERY HACK THATS OUT THIER BUT THOSE GUYS SCANS THESE SITES AND SEE WHO LEAKING SO LOOK IM TRYING TO HELP. WE KEEP GOING BACK TO WETHER OR NOT I HACKED I ADMITTED IT LAST YEARS WHATS YOUR POINT DO YOU WANT ME TO HELP YOU OR NOT? IF NOT THEN I WILL JUST GO TO EVENBALANCE AND YOU GUYS INSTEAD OF TURNING IN THESE PRIVATE HACKS, YOU CAN KEEP BANNING PEOPLE ONE BY ONE AND MAYBE ONE DAY YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

yea maroone is a hack maker/user and you shared your key with him i dont know how you got it unbanned but ill get it rebanned. already posted about it at the other site so we will see. you shouldnt share your key lol especially with him lmfao.

Umm was it you who was busted on xtgl league during a devils clan match a couple of months ago with that guide also? I'll try to get ahold of mega the guy who ran the ladder back then and posted the information about your clan when 3 of your members were caught during a match. You were the first one listed in that post by one of the main admins. Hmm... Shout away bro we don't want or need your help but all the admitting to hacking by you is helping us to keep guys like you out of this anti cheat site.

Guest BadAzz~[d]

lol keep guys like me out? a couple of months ago ? you are a jackass and mega didnt have any proof other than he got his ass owned buy me and he used that ss that you have that is not me and i will prolly get ahold of the guy and get him to post on here and tell you it was him he would get a kick outta it.. mega is the kid that if he gets killed he screams hacker but if he goes 40/1 on a 40 man public hes just good lol

and he always crys hacker lol im not here to get into alot of fighting this is not what i use my pc for but you act like one of those guys who have no friends...read my previous post , again ,again f*ck it i tried its not like being on here is gonna make me feel good obviously, you guys are just as bad as the punks site jeez get a life. im just not feelin the love lol and didnt your mommies teach you any manners? plainly she didnt. i may just post these hacks here via link and see how many of you go and "test" them lol on your private server...im not talking about just sof2 either but im gonna see how you guys act ...people like me ? how many people that hacked two 1/2 years ago are still using thier same name? anyways seems like whenever i got into a website i get thier count up lol you can thank me later

Guest BadAzz~[d]

ok i dont get this monkey you may not be like them but seems to me thier are few bunch just like them i understand the whole thing man and didnt comehere to fight and i will dl you pbbl and run it on my server right now!! ok i will put it on all three of my fat piped servers, that will get the part about me adhering to your banlist out of the way . hehe thanks bro

You should send all the source codes to EvenBalance, as they are the ones who can do anything with them anyways.  

Also please do not associate us with PrettySadBusiness, as we are Nothing like them. They stand for everything we are against.  

Peace,  

rFg|WarMonkey  

Hey Bad why dont you show some good faith and stream us your server logs real time directly from your servers. If your true to what you claim then this should not be an issue.

Oh and I too would like to now how you got your ban lifted form the other site. Shed some light on this flawed system of theirs. Enough comparing us to them as I grow tired of that nonesense. You and I both know we are nothing like them, and for that reason only I take offense to you repeating that claim.

As I stated in the past we are not interested in your cheats per say, we are interested that you send them to evenbalance, but I know these pwople and very few of them are even slightest linterested in the 'hacks' you have. You and I both know that most are full of cd key stealers and alot of know good. You and I also know that most undected cheats out there now require for user intervention in making them work. Its not as easy as click and go... at least nothing work looking at anyways.

So again, send in your cheats, stream your pb real time and contribute in a way that will educate admins, and the anti cheat community rather than tootin your own horn.

How ya like me now ????

Peace,

Guest BadAzz~[d]

monkey that sounds good and i would really appreciate it. lemme know how to send them to ya and i will or i will get some one to do it for me. im not here to fight and argue or call names and i understand how its gets tiring... one thing though if i send you my server logs how do i know you wont ban me? just because i admiited to what ive done in the past because of this i have my issues with doing that. i have been doing this long enough to know that i cant trust anyone. because that is wht the other website thought they were doing going to do but i havent cheated in almost two and 1/2 years so calling me a cheater is kinda stupid and as far as my server logs go ive givin you my answer sounds great but how do i know you wont act like the other cheat site? and i will do as you say. all you guys have is a mispelled badazz name on a two year old ss and a staic ip address thats close to mine in a real court of law you may get a indictment but truly never a conviction...and alot of whiny people get with me and i will talk to you. show me some good faith and ill return the favor

So let me see if I understand this correctly, you as saying that if we lift the ban you will stream to us?

Why do you keep saying that this person is not you? All of the evidence at hand points in your direction.

As far as sending us your logs, and banning you from that.....if you send us your server logs (in good faith) we will not use them to add bans to the MBI. However, if you set your server up to stream to the PBBans repository all future violations listed in the logs will be added to the MBI. Therein lies the difference....you zip up your server logs and send those to me....then those will not be used. You set up your servers to stream....all future PB violations will be added.

Guest BadAzz~[d]

not hiding anything but i would like to know why you need the server log? il wouldnt mind setting my server up to stream to pb, the last time i gave some one a dat file they used the info to ban me from everything and i havent cheated in two years, im not alittle kid man im 34 years old all im trying to do is the right thing but i dont wanna get screwed over either like those bastards from psbusted did they had evidence and banned my guid and my ip and that was funny cause i didnt get banned i dont know how it happened but that was sweet <---musta not been hacking ? my vent address is 67.18.135.42:3784 come in there and talk to me im in the public channel and well set up the stream ok?