Whats up people!!

OS_BITCH

I am the owner, operator, and admin for Outkast Soldiers server. (OS)Mephisto runs the server and Willy is a Co owner of the server and keeps the server updated for punkbuster and catches all the bad guys!! :twisted:

Here is a link to my clan site: http://www.os-clan.com/cms/modules.php?name=Forums

You can contact me there or here or email me [email protected]

Keep up the good work, let me know if I can do anything to eliminate the HAXORS!!

Peace,

(OS)BITCH

Hi os,

I'm the person in charge of validating that the information put into the members profiles here is accurate and up to date. I hear what your saying but i'd prefer to see it in writing on the os website in some form or another. I have no other means of verifying it. You are listed on the website as a member not the server admin. Willy is listed as retired. If you guys are trying to prove that what you say is true. Please update your roster to verify what you say is true. Or send your clan admin over here to do so please.

No problem, I can post the same thing I posted here on the website. I pay for that server along with willy and therefor have control over it. Willy is not an active member of OS because he does not want to compete in a clan, but is active in the clan as a co owner of the server and is active in keeping us updated with PB and activly catching cheaters.

You let me know what you need to prove what I say is true and I can back it up.

Spanks,

(OS)BITCH

Guest MA-Chick{EFK}

He's also active in helping me keep my servers up to date with PB. I've sent my response to Rodeo about this....he's welcome to share it with the rest of you.

Dep, I have re-added Willy back to the Private users. Folks, you have to understand that we are trying our best to keep this site running as tight as possible.

Spoke with os bitch at length about this matter last night plus a few other things of interest to us both. He knows that he and willy are welcome here and understand my position on the way i handle validating accounts for pbbans. I appreciate all the effort that everyone has put into assisting me in verifying this information is true and accurate.

then why go through all the BS Dep? I dont think we should be here to piss people off, maybe I am wrong though??

Willy ... If you don't agree with the rules we abide by here then maybe this is not the place for you. I do what i do because i was asked to by a friend. And that is none of your concern ultimately. All you needed to do was exactly what i said in the beginning which was to update your information. I told you this directly by email. And no i don't want any pk3's from you for "viewing" demos with.

No you sent me one email, you replied back once and told me if I fit into this catagory then there was nothing you could do about it and would be left out. Also I dont ever remember discussing the pk3 file with you??? I talked to rob, warmonkey and maybe bob too? and dont make it sound like its MY pk3 file. Its ok we can go elsewhere, in the last month or so just havent like the attitude around here. I get edited by someone for saying "DAMN" in a post and then kicked from posting any cheats I have gotten.

Willy,

The issue was resolved.....and your access was restored to the private area......why continue to beat the dead horse. Dep was doing what I asked him to do....starting with the first registered user and going to the last....and revalidating each account.

We then placed each of those revalidated accounts into groups depending upon their status within their own cland/group...as well as what games they played.

At the time of the revalidating, your information reflected OS.....Dep did what was asked and when he came to yours and went to the OS site it showed that you were retired. He asked that the information be updated. For the time being he placed you in the normal user group awaiting a reply/update.

Now, here we are a few weeks lata....with the whole issue resolved....but now we have attitudes? Can we not drop the issue?