PBBans Welcome HUB message

notrace

Hi, i have seen this hub message before on many servers and i would like it on mine. I have activated my server here and it is working and streaming fine. I have been looking for a tutorial to do this but to no avail. I have created a welcome message in my account options but it still isn't working.

please could someone explain the steps on how to achieve this message welcoming new players to my server.

Many Thanks.

notrace

I recommend get your servers streaming to PBBans. :)

http://www.pbbans.com/information.php?page=hubguide

Apply for a PBBans Team Account.

http://www.pbbans.com/account_application.php

Once you are an SGA (Streaming Game Admin), you can then enable the Hub Greetings for your server in the PBBans Account Manager.

If you have questions about streaming there are many helpful people here at PBBans. :)

Your server is streaming fine - it just took a little while for the auto-update feature to kick in - You are now upgraded to full SGA status.

Team: CoD GoDS (|cG|)

Account ID: 4530

Streaming Status: Streaming (1 / 1)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Server List

COD4 - 92.48.112.44:28160 (Streaming)

User List

notrace (124461)

Helpful Links:

Account Management

CVAR / MD5 Scans (Setup and Use)

PBBans Hub Flags

Master Player Index

4530b.png

Through Account Manager you will be able to enable and configure your own server greetings - the links above have some great information on how to set up the server to suit you :)

@(*0*)@

Ok, thank you for the information but i have been to my account control panel made a greeting saved the greeting and enabled it yet it still won't show up? is their some config i must change for it to work.

Sorry i;m new to PBBans :P

Ok, thank you for the information but i have been to my account control panel made a greeting saved the greeting and enabled it yet it still won't show up? is their some config i must change for it to work.

Sorry i;m new to PBBans :P

Do you have 'Allow Hub Greetings' option selected for that server?

Additionally, did you make a Server Join Greeting or a Hub Greeting (which is associated with a player's GUID)?

Edited by Merlintime

I have enabled 'Allow Hub Greetings'. But it still isn't working. I have restarted my server and pb.

Could someone show me a screenshot of what it should look like? (the settings) or just tell me how they set it up?

Thanks.

notrace

I think you're looking for the Join Greeting. You'll find it in AccCP at the top. Choose Server Management, click on "Modify" just under your server IP, and at the bottom you'll find the Join Greeting section. The text you put here will be announced to every player that connects to your server, and will be proceeded by "PBBhub".

I think you're looking for the Join Greeting. You'll find it in AccCP at the top. Choose Server Management, click on "Modify" just under your server IP, and at the bottom you'll find the Join Greeting section. The text you put here will be announced to every player that connects to your server, and will be proceeded by "PBBhub".

Thanks, helped me alot. I have managed to do it

notrace.

• 2 weeks later...