streaming help and other things

savageone

have a server that is being contrary i guess. ran the auto server setup, it was successful..this is after i did a manual setup last nite via rcon..restarted the server in both instances. added a new server this evening, ran the autosetup (very nice btw) streamed in minutes..the pita server ip is 69.12.92.62:28960.

also curious about streaming admins members section. i tried to get in there to post for some help but was denied access. i could have sworn i had access there...anyway, thanks for the help.

You should have access now? When your servers start streaming, you must wait for your forum status to update. This is an automatic process, but is not instant.

Forum status has been upgraded; you should have access now.

ahhh..ty sir. i didnt realize that access directly hinged on streaming @ any particular moment..ie: once designated a "streaming admin" always a streaming admin. anyway. thanks for the clarification. i will also check my problem server as i did not do that before coming in here to check the thread! thanks again.