General Question

BILL O'

I have a Nforce chipset Motherboard and I am running Vista 64, I am having so many problems, I was wondering if I was the only one. I heard that having Vista 64 and Nforce drivers are really causing problems? Thoughts?

Update your drivers with the lastest versions for your chipset at www.nvidia.com

I run Vista 64x currently, on a PN5-E SLi motherboard from Asus with a 650SLi chipset. No issues here.

Update your drivers with the lastest versions for your chipset at www.nvidia.com

I run Vista 64x currently, on a PN5-E SLi motherboard from Asus with a 650SLi chipset. No issues here.

VISTA64, P5N-D NF75OI chipset

Yeah that was the funny part it was after a update, but it all started when I tried to get my XRAY to work.. that in itself is a story, but after a reformat,

Edited by BILL O'

Rules of any install.

Format, then install OS, then CHIPSET driver FIRST, second is VIDEO CARD. After that, all drivers for other hardware can be installed in any order.

Sounds like you borked the install.

Might try DriverCleaner and see if that helps your situation any.

ROGER that, Roadwarrior, I found the culpriate turns out "NVIDIA forceware Network Access Manager" was the driver that was messing things up, this was casuing my Vent to crash, and Media Player, Bad FPS in COD4 and was responsible for a bad video install.