Wiping honest 4stars and leaving these alone

llamakiller4

It's always nice to see PBBAN leaving a 4 star General like this alone for most of the year,

while wiping the stats of an honest 4 star General like RacerX79.

This guy "made" 4 star General with 145hours of playtime and completely bogus stats.

http://www.bf2player.com/index.php?page=st...&show=all-e

It took me 10 seconds to figure out that Whis#1nfantry was a hack and PBBAN

hasnt figured it out in nearly a year.

Meanwhile, an honest player that Ive played with for years like RacerX79 gets no proof, no screenshots, nothing.

Nice system

We do not wipe stats for anyone, here. That job belongs solely to EA themselves.

We provide a privately run, non-profit anti-cheat group service to aid in keeping online game cheaters off punkbuster enabled games. Removing ranks, stats, or anything else EA-related needs to be dealt with directly with EA themselves.

Server-admin need to employ the streaming services we provide for the anti-cheat to be functional, and as well, this is not a 100% guarantee that all cheaters will be caught.

Anti-cheat is completely about reaction, as the cheats first need to be released, then attained, broken down, and detections added in order to have them dealt with.

Myself and other admins for our servers were confronted my a "friend" of a person who was banned from our servers.

I had to look to see what happened.

Punks found a "hack".

Fellow gamers should educate themselves a little more before making accusations against others.

That should part and parcel over from everyday real life, but some of us know that with some that won't happen.