question

Lucasfx23

Ok so i have little problem with my cod4 when i minimize my game the sky turns black and some of the textures are dissapiring i can see it only for like sec, and it happens everytime when im minimizing my game i dont know why this happening but i saw pb ss of me from my own server i had only 1 pb ss like that are of like 300 when i had black sky and no grass, so WTF??? what about if im gonna play in some public server and if admin will try to take pb ss of me at the time when im gonna minimize my game and submit it to pbbans wil i get banned for GAMEHACK? btw my vid card is ATI radeon x1800xt the newest vid drivers intel q9450 4gb ram.

i dont believe you will be banned here for it, we have seen lots of those shots. looks like you got the latest drivers for your card. Mine does it once in a great while if my card is heating up. I run a Geforce 7900 gs.

meaby you right, well maeby the reason why is just becouse my vid card is overheating, for the past 2 years temp of my vid card was 110 celsius after oc in 3d thats wayyyyy too much lol

Edited by Lucasfx23

Ok so i have little problem with my cod4 when i minimize my game the sky turns black and some of the textures are dissapiring i can see it only for like sec, and it happens everytime when im minimizing my game i dont know why this happening but i saw pb ss of me from my own server i had only 1 pb ss like that are of like 300 when i had black sky and no grass, so WTF??? what about if im gonna play in some public server and if admin will try to take pb ss of me at the time when im gonna minimize my game and submit it to pbbans wil i get banned for GAMEHACK? btw my vid card is ATI radeon x1800xt the newest vid drivers intel q9450 4gb ram.

Most people here know that is a common bug - so don't worry, you won't get banned for it here.