New ladder up and running...

Attit2de

Ok guys and gals We need some input from all of you. We am starting a new ladder for all clans that wanna match in COD 4 (and any other games we add and what our members would like added) and have ggz, with out all the hackers. You can sign up at the site at www.gamersladders.com . We wanna hear from everyone how they would like the ladder to be set up for everyone to enjoy. So please leave some input in the forums at www.gamersladders.com/forums so We can get started. ALL suggestions would be great. also please let other clans know about the site so we can get some ggz going. Also anyone interested in being a game admin or site helper or any other staff ect. there is a section there to fill out to apply. Thanks hope to see you all there!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far we have Call Of Duty 4, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2, SOCOM, and Battlefield Bad Company as the games we match with. And recommendations for new games to be added are always welcome.

We are not trying to recruit for any clans but just want to get the word out for clans so we can get this ladder for the members ran by the members out there. We accept recommendations and ideas from EVERYONE. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me on x-fire @ Attit2de or Smitty @ smitty2b2. Hope to hear from everyone soon.

Thanks,

Attit2de

Edited by Attit2de

Using the opportunity, off course, to let you consider the benefit to have a mandatory PBBans streaming for all the servers involved in your ladders. PBBans provides the top notch streaming technology so far available to the public masses. We do also provide extended professional support for league admins (like you)

You will always get in contact with us through the forums or through IRC: #pbbans at Qnet and GameSurge.

On the main page, left side you will find all the Supported Leagues currently involved with us here at PBBans.

You will also get general PB support and help developing necessary tools and MD5 and cvar checks needed for your ladder.

Consider it, I can more or less guarantee a good relationship and benefits here at PBBans.

Indeed, We at GL plan on a mandatory streaming system, Site is just about done, just fine tuning the system now.

Are you advertising this streaming here now?

Or do i misunderstand this?

Just asking.

Ok guys and gals We need some input from all of you. We am starting a new ladder for all clans that wanna match in COD 4 (and any other games we add and what our members would like added) and have ggz, with out all the hackers. You can sign up at the site at www.gamersladders.com . We wanna hear from everyone how they would like the ladder to be set up for everyone to enjoy. So please leave some input in the forums at www.gamersladders.com/forums so We can get started. ALL suggestions would be great. also please let other clans know about the site so we can get some ggz going. Also anyone interested in being a game admin or site helper or any other staff ect. there is a section there to fill out to apply. Thanks hope to see you all there!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far we have Call Of Duty 4, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2, SOCOM, and Battlefield Bad Company as the games we match with. And recommendations for new games to be added are always welcome.

We are not trying to recruit for any clans but just want to get the word out for clans so we can get this ladder for the members ran by the members out there. We accept recommendations and ideas from EVERYONE. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me on x-fire @ Attit2de or Smitty @ smitty2b2. Hope to hear from everyone soon.

Thanks,

Attit2de

sent to www.illuminators.se BF42/BF2 clan interesting since CB seems to have closed the BF42 ladder now :)

You can feel free to contact me anytime, via PM, as I work as one of our league co-ordinators. :) Rodeo Bob is the main one, but I help where-ever I can, and have no issue with answering any questions you may have now, or in the future.

Streaming a server of your own would be a great first-step, how-ever. And one that I think is easy enough to do.

Again, any help needed, just ask.