MD5 duel streaming problem

dimickc

Currently our ranked server is streaming to PSB and PBbans and we are having problems with the MD5 files being updated correctly. Today I used Jpat to update our ranked server with the latest PBbans MD5 files and then set up client side logging. I logged into the ranked server and let it sit for a while and then checked the client log and none of the new MD5 checks from PBbans were showing in the list. It did a lot of MD5 checks but I believe they are all from PSB and not PBbans. How do I fix this problem?

Thanks

What is the MD5 file set to in jPAT? It should be set to pbsvuser.cfg, although this WILL erase the checks added by the PsB Auto-MBL.

If you have this set to pbsvuser.cfg already, restart PunkBuster after updating with jPAT. Check if the MD5 tool checks are loaded by doing as you just described.

If this works, add a config inside your pb directory named "update.cfg". In it, add "pb_sv_restart" (without the quotes). Set jPAT to load "update.cfg" after an update. This option is accessible by selecting your server, then clicking 'edit'.