Streaming Issues

PizzaTheHut

I have 1 server out of 9 which intermittently stops streaming (193.47.83.127:28931), its not the end of the world just a little inconvenient at times, I have mentioned it before on other threads.

I usually check it once in the morning and once in the evening to check that its streaming as its one of our busiest servers.

I have noticed recently an increase in the incidence of itr stopping streaming, maybe once a week, sometimes more.

Today however I checked and the hub said it had not streamed for 1 Day and 3 hours!! I checked it yesterday at least 2 times, both times it said it was streaming, I'm a bit confused as to why it stops streaming so regularly when all the others rattle along quite happily (Of the other 8 there is only 1 which is as busy but it never stops streaming). Also now a bit concerned that when I view the hub the info might be incorrect and when it says we are streaming we arent.

Can one of you fine admin/staff/boffins have a look at it for me and let me know what if anything I am doing wrong?

Thanks.