Need Help with PBSS

xLAWx boxerboy401

Hello, I'm the main admin for my clans server, and I was just learning about all this punkbuster pbbans and all. but I have looked everywhere on how to get the PunkBuster ScreenShots going, I do not have the webtool that my old clan has, I do not understand how to get it, I've gone to a lot of people asking around until one person pointed me out to pbbans. So I am hoping that you guys can help me out here. thank you

Thank you for the help, now to figure out how to get the welcome messages going lol, if anyone knows that would reallly take a lot of weight off my shoulders.

The welcome messages are a part of the service we offer here at PBBans. Along with a lot of other things ;)

We cannot accept PBSS submissions from a server that isn't streaming and as far as I am aware neither will any other reputable AC org.

I suggest you make an application to stream here - After reading the info from our Information Centre

I am guessing that this brochure Will have some information for you after you have done all that :P

Might seem a lot of reading but it wont take long and it helps to explain it all.

Good luck.

@(*0*)@