I want 2 people banned!

=EB=2LT.Snake

Hi today me and my clan leader =EB=GOA.Reaper Caught 2 hackers on a server.

Here are the names: The Sossegutt with aim bot and wall hack & zz Jack aim hack i think he also he had wall hack.

I would and i hope every1 in my clan wents then banned from cod4 forever , i have proof as me and Reaper recorded them if any admins would like to add me to they xfire, add silentshot13.

Thank you ( i will try and get the vids to work on the webpage if not add my xfire )

=EB=2LT.Snake & =EB=GOA.Reaper

Edited by =EB=2LT.Snake

Before evidence can be submitted and a ban issued a few prerequisites must be met.

1. Was the server streaming to PBBans at the time the incident occured and evidence collected?

2. Do you have a PBBans Team Account?

If your server was streaming at the time and you have a team account, get the person who is listed as the Streaming Game Admin (SGA) on the account to submit the demos. Follow the Demo Submission guide found in the SGA Private area of the forums.

If your server was not streaming at the time I don't imagine PBBans will accept the demos as evidence. PBBans requires streamed logs along with the evidence.

Streaming Guide:

http://www.pbbans.com/info-center-hubguide.html

Team Account Application:

http://www.pbbans.com/account_application.php

Just like Uthog said:

PBBans only take in bans found in streaming server logs. so gett your server streaming:)

Hi today me and my clan leader BOTA:1 Caught 2 hackers on a server.

Here are the names: =EB=2LT.Snake with aim bot and wall hack & =EB=GOA.Reaper aim hack i think he also he had wall hack.

I would and i hope every1 in my clan wents then banned from cod4 forever , i have proof as me and Reaper recorded them if any admins would like to add me to they xfire, add botax.

Thank you ( i will try and get the vids to work on the webpage if not add my xfire )

BOTA:X & BOTA:1

And this ^ is why we only accept streamed evidence, not testimony. ;)