disallowed program/driver

toppahousu

hello!

ive played wolfenstein about 6 years with same system and got no problems untill last few weeks

first i got updating problem ( needed to update manually no probs at all )

tonight our server started to kick me reason disallowed program/driver 125107

nothing has changed in my system

xp pro

avast antivir

kerio firewall

tried to google and find from here #125017 but didnt manage to find anything

hope someone can help me with this

BR

toppahousu

try updating the drivers for you keyboard or mouse...

an error causes it to think you are using macros

I have logitech G5 and use setpoint for extrabutons..

so thats the prob u think ?

thx for the answer

yeah, my clanmates got accused of using macros by noobass server admins in an esl match and they refused to let us pause the game to fix the problem... grr 90% of esl teams are lifeless!

Anyway back on the topic im sure that is what is causing the problem...

the server admin has set "pb_sv_restrictions" to 2 which is more stringent on its macro checks and it seems your mouse is triggering the kick... i have heard but cannot confirm that updating the drivers fixes this issue

the server admin has set "pb_sv_restrictions" to 2 which is more stringent on its macro checks and it seems your mouse is triggering the kick...

No, pb_sv_Restrictions is set to 1.

Even if i dont exec setpoint ( mouse settings )

pb still kicks me

so i think its not about mouse

im getting angry to evenbalance

:angry:

any other ideas would be wellcome

i have heard but cannot confirm that updating the drivers fixes this issue

what drivers are u talking about ?

Edited by toppahousu

this is definetly no mouse driver problem i use the ones from windows xp

pb still kicks me with this: disallowed program/driver [125107]

& i am not alone with this ... updating pb & reinstalling ET doesn t help

i am sure this is no virus or macro problem etc... i checked all processes running & disabled all programs not needed, even the et-minimizer.

this must be a fucked up pb-server-autoupdate causing this problem

& don t come with : reinstall windows or update your drivers, they are good as they are!

pb fucked it up AGAIN...

Edited by WilliamWallace

I'd like to welcome you here, William, and would also ask that perhaps you tone your language down a bit. We are a privately run anti-cheat site, not evenbalance themselves, who are the creators of PB.

Here's something you can try, to fix your problem.

Open your game's install folder, and locate the pb folder. Right-click, and rename it to pb_old. Now, create a new folder named pb, and download the latest version of pbsetup.exe from www.evenbalance.com and put it in the new folder. Run it, and create all new pb files from scratch. Try connectiong to a server, and see if your error still exists.

If it does, you may need to open a trouble ticket with evenbalance directly, as it's their software you're having the issue with. The link for trouble tickets is on their website as well.

I'd like to welcome you here, William, and would also ask that perhaps you tone your language down a bit. We are a privately run anti-cheat site, not evenbalance themselves, who are the creators of PB.

sorry for my language, its nothing against this site, i know that you are not responsible for that,but i am REALLY pissed off, this is the second time in 3 weeks pb caused problems...

Here's something you can try, to fix your problem.

Open your game's install folder, and locate the pb folder. Right-click, and rename it to pb_old. Now, create a new folder named pb, and download the latest version of pbsetup.exe from www.evenbalance.com and put it in the new folder. Run it, and create all new pb files from scratch. Try connectiong to a server, and see if your error still exists.

... well uninstall & reinstalling ET in a different folder is equal or better to that above, so -> no that doesn t work

If it does, you may need to open a trouble ticket with evenbalance directly, as it's their software you're having the issue with. The link for trouble tickets is on their website as well.

... thx for that info but i will be the 99999999 ones mailing them, or even the 3. admin from our server posting them, they will solve it & i think i just have to calm down & wait for them

Edited by WilliamWallace

If you don't give what I've suggested a try, you'll never know if it works. By default, the game is installed with an old version of the pb files, as is the case with any game. Trying what I've mentioned may just be your solution, as it creates completely brand new, current pb files within your game's directory. This is also a solution that works for many players when running into such issues. It only takes a few seconds to accomplish, as well.

If you don't give what I've suggested a try, you'll never know if it works. By default, the game is installed with an old version of the pb files, as is the case with any game. Trying what I've mentioned may just be your solution, as it creates completely brand new, current pb files within your game's directory. This is also a solution that works for many players when running into such issues. It only takes a few seconds to accomplish, as well.

... & you think i did not update the pb after installing again !?? i am not stupid & i even deleted the pb directory & took it & the updater from different websites in many combinations ... sorry mate that definetly is not the solution ...

What version of PB is the server you're playing on running?

Perhaps post the IP here, and I'll pop on and check. Seems some servers are not updating automatically, and your server admin may have to do a manual update via the files at evenbalance.com

What version of PB is the server you're playing on running?

Perhaps post the IP here, and I'll pop on and check. Seems some servers are not updating automatically, and your server admin may have to do a manual update via the files at evenbalance.com

William plays on WeedHeaven|No*Xp*Reset.

And we have the latest pb version ( and autoupdate ).

But like he said problem is solved. And I havent changed anything.

I got rid of the problem by shutting down VDOtool

its a program for extra setting to graphic carg ( came with the driver )

or then i did this same time pb updated

dunno wich one

BTW pb didnt kick me in 2.60b version

only in 2.55