ban issue

starttheriot

hi,

if it's possible, would anyone check this guid --> 8f35d7ec

(global ban by evenbalance just as here http://www.imagesforme.com/show.php/226968_ban.JPG)

i opened and reopened the eb ticket, but they have bots to answers the questions, so i didn't find out anything there ...

i quited the game normaly, and when i tryed to play again in a few days a ran into a global guid ban by evenbalance ... i know i shouldnt start this kind of topic here, but all i want to know is some more information about the ban like there is shown in the screenshot above, because i don't have access to that ...

thanks anywayz ...

hi,

if it's possible, would anyone check this guid --> 8f35d7ec

(global ban by evenbalance just as here http://www.imagesforme.com/show.php/226968_ban.JPG)

i opened and reopened the eb ticket, but they have bots to answers the questions, so i didn't find out anything there ...

i quited the game normaly, and when i tryed to play again in a few days a ran into a global guid ban by evenbalance ... i know i shouldnt start this kind of topic here, but all i want to know is some more information about the ban like there is shown in the screenshot above, because i don't have access to that ...

thanks anywayz ...

:lol: Trust me, they are real people ;)

As for global bans, all you can do is ask about them in the troubleticket. All I can say is that they are administered by Evenbalance themselves and are not lifted.

Thats a evenbalance ban so not much anyone at pbbans can do for you. You have to contact eb directly on those. As far why the guid was banned I couldn't tell ya. Could be anything from a stolen cd key to some kind of hack used on that guid.