Help! In BF2.

Donkiepunchjr

Hey I don't know if I'm posting in the correct section but forgive me if I am not.

Well yesterday I was in my clans server(in the pro mod) and like 30 mins in I was banned for 1 min and the reason being is...

"|PBBHub| Player initial.donkiepunch (dfbf1846) banned for GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN dfbf1846"

but after just checking BF2CC to copy that I saw my other friend right now was afk and got kicked for the same thing "|PBBHub| Player inL* goth686 (dfbf1846) banned for GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN dfbf1846"

Thats not my guid for 1 and 2 it looks so fake, I went into another server and it streamed pb i guess but it showed this ban...

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/nat...f20c9d9a4fe.png

They look tottaly different!

I need help I am no hacker, ive been playing this game since release and if i was I wouldnt come on here to plea a case :D

Thanks in advance!

The actual GUIDs of you and your friend appear clean and not globally banned.

What's the IP:Port of the server you were on at the time of the messages?

We have seen multi servers doing the same thing. Those messages are not from PBBans plus the server you posted doesn't even stream to us.

Starting to think there may be an exploit that allows a person to send server commands.

• 2 weeks later...

I got this too today i see it in the Chat thing on bf2cc program??

[buffer] |PBBHub| Player [-MPX-]HCORE (dfbf1846) banned for GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN dfbf1846

I now him he is a clean player i looked him up too and did not fine anything!

I am not streaming to you if that help

• 1 month later...
I got this too today i see it in the Chat thing on bf2cc program??

[buffer] |PBBHub| Player [-MPX-]HCORE (dfbf1846) banned for GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN dfbf1846

I now him he is a clean player i looked him up too and did not fine anything!

I am not streaming to you if that help

This must be a Hack cause the server that I play on we keep getting kick with this Msg. I've asked the owner of the server to get us on PB. My question is this have you found this hack yet ?