TWL

LoPHaT

Greetings fellow PBbans members,

Does anyone know where I can obtain info on setting up a server to stream to TWL? I am aware there is a nice little flag I can activate in my server settings area, but do I really have to stream to punksbusted.com as well???

Reading here doesn't help much (worst instructions ever...) : http://www.teamwarfare.com/forums/showthre...threadid=426535

In that thread they mention that it is okay to stream to one service and not the other, but in other threads on TWL's site, there are admins stating that servers must stream to both. So annoying...

Anyone that could provide some helpful information would be greatly appreciated. I would prefer to avoid streaming to punksbusted.com - their service is quite lame compared to PBbans.

You HAVE to stream to both PBBans and PsB. No Ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Okay, that's fine. Thank you for that tidbit of info.

Do you or someone else know how I can taylor my TWL server's PB config so that the required TWL configs don't conflict/overwrite my default PBbans settings?

http://www.pbbans.com/account/server.php

click modify on the server and then under the flags find Enhanced League Options

from there find TeamWarfare

and checkmark it, then click edit flags a little lower

Right, as I mentioned - I am aware of that setting. Sorry, my previous questions may not have been clear.

Really I am worried that these punksbusted configs that are required will mess up my pbbans settings. Does anyone have any experience with that happening? Just curious.

as long as you have your seperate pbsv.cfg for when you aren't using the TWL configs, you will be ok. The TWL configs are only active during match and go off when you go back to pub mode or restart your server.

as long as you have your seperate pbsv.cfg for when you aren't using the TWL configs, you will be ok. The TWL configs are only active during match and go off when you go back to pub mode or restart your server.

Ahhh. Thank you. When these configs are in use for TWL matching, will our other servers be affected? (We also run a hardcore and bolt action rifle only servers).