NEED SOME INFO

SScobra

HI GUYS I AM *|SS|* COBRA I AM A ADMIN FROM STRICTLY SINISTER

WHE HAVE A MEMBER THAT WAS KICKT BY CVAR AND WHE WANT TO FIND OUT WHY BECAUSE WHE DONT WANT TO HAVE HACKERS OR CHEATERS IN OUR CLAN

SO IF SOMEBODY CAN TELL ME WHAT THE FOLLOW THING FROM CVAR MEANS I WOULD APPRICIATE IT ALLOT

Cvar hax_distesp = 1

THANKS IN ADVANCE SINCERRELY *|SS|* COBRA

If you are streaming to us, you'd have access to a fair bit more about how we work. No private information is given to non-streaming members.

Would suggest you get your server streaming, or have your main admin add you to his SGA list.

Why in gods name do you need to post in caps and with font size 5????

Its not like it will trigger a better answer to your question ;)

As RoadWarrior says, get your server streaming or give us some more info, like GUID, ban link etc.

As for the last, most of that info can or will be restricted to SGA's (Streaming Game Admins)

I will say that the ESP is somewhat of a wallhack. not in the instance where they can see a figure of a person thru the walls but as an instance of where they can see name tags thru walls. Don't say anything to the kid, but get your server streaming to pbbans then let the kid think everything is OK.. :)