Server Hub connection is deactivated?

snowbiz

Hello!

I just wonder why the server hub connection is deactivated for my cod4 server 83.226.250.78:28962 ? When i try to add again it i get this message: Server 83.226.250.78:28962 is blackisted from streaming to PBBans. All attempts are logged and reported to PBBans Staff.

Best regards.

/Snowbiz.

Edited by snowbiz

This server was found to be a crack server. Such servers are not allowed to utilize the services of PBBans.

Yes it was.....but now it`s a original server......all my games are original....i always pay for them and support the game makers, but i did run cod4 as cracked for a short while just to get players on it....it`s not fun to spend money on an expensive dedicated server computer with 100MBit and never have any players.....just because the ingame server list dident work as it should....so no one could find it. But now it works and my server can be found in the serverlist.

All i want is that my now Original server can be streming to PBBans again.

Best Regards.

Snowbiz.

Edited by snowbiz

The IP address has been removed from the banned list.

Note:

Continued attempts to stream cracked server(s) will result in suspension of the team account.

Thank You!

Best Regards.

/Snowbiz.