How to enable Welcome Message?

Host1le

Hello,

Sorry If I'm being a noob but I've spent a couple hours searching on how to get Welcome messages on my COD4 server and have yet to succeed.

I saw something about the command for MOTD message of the day, but if that's the command to enable this, what's the varible command for the username?.

How can I get my COD4 Server to Welcome each player that joins and gives them a breifing on the rules? I've seen it on a few servers.

Thanks,

.:H:.BoOoM|CoS

I'm already streaming and setup. Already added those files and restarted pb and all that. I'm currently streaming if i check with the pb_sv_ucon command or whatever. But where do i set these messages up?

I'm already streaming and setup. Already added those files and restarted pb and all that. I'm currently streaming if i check with the pb_sv_ucon command or whatever. But where do i set these messages up?

Visit the Server manager.

Select edit, scroll down, you can enter a greeting there.

What's your server IP?

awesome. Got that set up and saved. Thanks x].

Next question When will this take effect? do i need to restart server?. ip is 8.12.23.236:28930

EDIT:: I see it starts working immediately. Thank you very MUCH! x]

Edited by Host1le