Accout help

tasty

Hi..

We previously had a server that was streaming that was owned by 2 ex clan members. They recently left (under good terms) and are using that server for their new clan.

We now have rented another server. The problem is that when trying to register for streaming the two ex clan members are still registered as admins for our clan i.e. our clan tag is taken.

Is there a process that will allow us to have them removed as admins so we can take it over?

We would need some information to help us identify the servers and users you are talking about please.

At the moment you are a member of the team account 6482 which is not streaming. The team belongs to The HoBo Clan.

Are you asking for nickomac and B.P.DRIESSEN to be removed? If so please get nickomac to post here and explain what it is exactly that needs changing.

Cheers

@(*0*)@

Thats right ...They were admins of our previous server and have left..we now have another new server and need to get set up for streaming.

Thanks..I'll get him to post

You are a user on that team account - is the server listed there yours or theirs ? Is the clan tag theirs or yours?

Will they be applying for a new account or should you?

These are the questions that need answering.

@(*0*)@

is the server listed there yours or theirs ? --- The server listed is theirs. They left the clan and took their server. We need them removed as admins for The HoBos. I want to add our new server but until they are removed I don't want to as they will have access to it.

Is the clan tag theirs or yours? ---The Clan tag is mine

Will they be applying for a new account or should you? - They should change their clan name to their new clan i.e. AK101

We have a new server 210.5.34.81:16567 that belongs to The HoBos and need to set that up for streaming.