No PB Folder?

disfigured1

As the title states, we have no PB folder.

Another streaming admin was giving me help getting PBscreens going on our server. As I read his instructions the first stumbling block arose. I have no PB folder.

Is it possible to be streaming to PB bans with no PB folder? It's a BF2 server BTW. Everything shows as streaming and in a previous post "Is our server streaming", it was confirmed by a few other posters.

What are you using to access your server?

EA recently informed all ranked partners to remove direct FTP access to the gamefolder, which includes the PB folder.

Are you perhaps using a gamepanel provided by your host, and it simply doesn't display there?

Edited by Lucky_Fr4gg3r

What are you using to access your server?

EA recently informed all ranked partners to remove direct FTP access to the gamefolder, which includes the PB folder.

Are you perhaps using a gamepanel provided by your host, and it simply doesn't display there?

Yes it's a web-based access panel, and it does not display a PB folder.

Yes it's a web-based access panel, and it does not display a PB folder.

The PB folder is definitely present, or you wouldn't be able to stream or have PB enabled on your server.

I suggest you contact your host and see if it's possible to get access to the PB folder through your panel.

Edited by Lucky_Fr4gg3r

The PB folder is definitely present, or you wouldn't be able to stream or have PB enabled on your server.

I suggest you contact your host and see if it's possible to get access to the PB folder through your panel.

Yeah that would be something we need to do in order to take advantage of the other utilities PBbans offers.

Thanks for the answers.