Team Active

kingdii

Our Team Is Active, #631, server inactive.

We've had 8.6.8.42:16567 BF2, streaming for a long time

We deleted 8.6.15.155:16567 BF2 altogether on Friday

We added 8.6.8.14:16567 on Friday and it was streaming as of early Sunday morning.

Early Sunday morning, we were streaming both servers to PBBans, GGC and Psb. however, our 8.6.8.14 server is no longer streaming to PBBans and GGC. (8.6.8.42 had stopped streaming to PBBans and GGC but I've gotten that going again.)

I have re-entered pb_sv_task 0 7200 pb_sv_ver again within the last hour, which has always resolved the issue when we've had this situation before.

Is there an issue needing a resolution that I/we are not aware of?

Thank you in advance!

kingdii

=NSDQ=

Edited by kingdii

Since both GGC/PBBans are no longer working, make sure pbucon.use is still present in the PB folder.

I recommend you take a look at the trouble-shooting section of the Hub Streaming Guide.

Edit: Are you entering the command pb_sv_ver manually each time or is it present in your pvsv.cfg?

Since both GGC/PBBans are no longer working, make sure pbucon.use is still present in the PB folder.

I recommend you take a look at the trouble-shooting section of the Hub Streaming Guide.

Edit: Are you entering the command pb_sv_ver manually each time or is it present in your pvsv.cfg?

I already have a support ticket in with gameservers.com to check all the pb files. May have them wipe and re-install.

For some reason, pb_sv_ver was not in the pbsv.cfg. It's now added.

I've had some sleep so I'll re-read the trouble-shooting section of the Guide.

Thanks for the help.

kingdii