Curious about this bind ban

=XE=Death-GOA

I see by his signature that it is [RUF]IceMan and the PB admin Ice Man are the same. Curious to how you got banned last night for the same key bind that my player did. You were removed within minutes and he is still banned. My question is this, If I do not have any cheats on my computer and type this command in "/bind f12 _toggle_hack" I should not get banned for it correct? If so then are PB admins allowed to have cheats on their computers?

Not trying to stir any s**t just want to get to the bottom of a good player and friend getting banned over a simple bind. yes he is stupid for even trying it but if he is not cheating then he should not be banned for the bind, if an admin get unbanned for the same offense.

This situation will be dealt with, I assure you. I don't know what is going to happen at this time - but the situation will be rectified.

For now, I will close this thread to prevent any pointless speculation. The senior staff are aware of what has happened and it will be dealt with as soon as humanly possible.