Got prior kick ban message

FSK-FiA-

Hi i been playing FPS games for manny years now as FSK-FiA-

i had a pc melt down so i took me good 5 weeks to get back online.

when i did i set up Cod agein to game whit my clan.

i always set up fov 80 and maxfps 0 do i got kickt a some times frome some servers

and got the normal fps 0 and that some servers have roules not to have to hige fps.

its not a ban just server roules.

the i go to a difrent server and got player FSK-FiA- prior kick/ban message :blink:

i can log on on servers still i have not been kick it seems ! have the roules been shage cus it was leagal before???

is it not alowed to have fov 80 and hige fps??

game? and does the admin have you in the ban list?suggestion: go with the default settings, maxfps at 200 because you really dont need anything higher.

Are you getting this message in all servers that you try and go into? If not then you are probably on the ban list of that server. Try contacting an admin from the server and ask him to release the ban. Hope this helps.

Are you getting this message in all servers that you try and go into? If not then you are probably on the ban list of that server. Try contacting an admin from the server and ask him to release the ban. Hope this helps.

i set down the FPS to 200, do still i get kickt frome some servers. mostly at 2min cus of server

roules.

do its seems more and more have that on em servers i am in a clan that i been in for manny years

as FSK-FiA- so its not a big problem whit servers. do i the prior/ban i got was from that server alone. from admin.

so its all ok i was woried i broke a PBB roule and i freakt oute lol cus all my settings are in the

normal range of what PBB alowes.