Server IP changed, lost streaming

Nightwing

My server provider, recently changed our ip address. I was an active pb admin until the ip got changed, now my acct is suspended. My server is Angels of Death. Old Ip was: 69.12.92.40

The new one is: 75.102.38.40

My account name here is Nightwing, and my acct# is 5424. This ip is new for our server, changed by the provider about a month ago, and ever since then, my account has been suspended, as our server isn't streaming. I would like any help I could get in getting this corrected.

Thanks for your time.

I already explained it in this topic:

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?sho...9&hl=132753

Rouge assassin suspended your user account for whatever reason (staff did not do it). It is his account and will stay his account as he is the account master. We already denied you account because we cannot see any part of your forum / webpage. It is a requirement here and if your site does not allow this I would look into creating your own website..

I already explained it in this topic:

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?sho...9&hl=132753

Rouge assassin suspended your user account for whatever reason (staff did not do it). It is his account and will stay his account as he is the account master. We already denied you account because we cannot see any part of your forum / webpage. It is a requirement here and if your site does not allow this I would look into creating your own website..

Ok, I understand. Thanks for your help anyway. I will try to come up with something. I have no clue why Rogue would suspend me from the account. We are doing what we can to get the site to be viewed by the public. It shows in the admin area of our site, that it has been set for complete viewing. Alright, I will keep working on it.