ATI Radeon 9800 Pro "wallhack"

pa\\eXplore

Hello!

Im not sure if Im in the right section of the site to ask this question, but as SoF II is the only place I have experienced this I will ask it in here.

I own and use an ATI Radeon 9800 Pro graphic card, and today I experienced that I get a slight "wallhack" when looking at an injured person over a certain range. The injured part of him/her seems to be seeable trough boxes and walls when he/she is close to the box/wall.

What I want to know is how I can get rid of this problem?

Hope anyone can help me with my problem

NB! I have the newest driver for my graphic card.

Hello again, just as I posted this thread I were answered at #pbbans at Quakenet.

The solution of the problem is to go from 16 to 32 bits in your sof2 graphic settings.

If someone were to have a pbss of this would that be considered to be an exploit and be bannable? I notice that when I run my vacrd in 16 bit at 800 x 600 I can see people that are against walls bleed through slightly. Like in hong Kong streets 2 a guy was comming out of the building, tho i can hear his big foot ass running through the building like it was a rage against the machine mosh pit I could also see his elbows and gun bleed through the metal wall.

Abuse of a bug can be banable if the exploit part can be proove with multiple ss. As for example, the msn bug, easy to fix. Same thing about the bug your talking here. Remember, even if its a bug, if used to have an advantage over everybody else, its considered cheating