why is my application denied?

Our server is 100% legit, updated PB, running on Chicago box with only 100% legit servers, yet my application is denied because we're apparently "cracked".

I guess the admins don't actually check the server themselves to verify that it's indeed legit? Sounds pretty dumb to me...

How do I go about getting a streaming server?

Ok, I usually keep my mouth shut - but seriously, are you taking the piss?

http://www.nobsclan.com/

Some choice quotes from your site server info boxes:

COD4 CRACKED RIFLES

COD4 CRACKED EXTREME

COD4 CRACKED SD

COD2 CRACKED MIXED

COD4 CRACKED HARDCORE

COD4 CRACKED PAINTBALL

CRYSIS WARS CRACKED MIXED

No. Just no.

I don't care if they are not really cracked, (the one that I tested was not at the time), but any clan that advertises servers like that will not stream here.

Also I found some great posts on your forums regarding how to bypass PB server bans, about downloading COD4 and keys from torrents etc etc etc.

So, personally I think you just made the servers non-cracked before posting here. Your site and server names just give it all away.

So, personally I think you just made the servers non-cracked before posting here. Your site and server names just give it all away.

That's a fantastic assumption, but no. We've been in TWL, CAL, and many other leagues for over 2 years now.

Try any of these ip's

174.34.172.195 28966 28969

174.34.172.196 28960 28961 28962 28969

174.34.172.198 27015 28962 28960

Rest assured this decision will impact leagues like TWL's choice to use pbbans.com

Cheers mate

Based on what I have read from your public servers, your site and your forums - your team will not be permitted to stream to us.

That decision is not up for discussion.

Rest assured this decision will impact leagues like TWL's choice to use pbbans.com

I'm sure.

Thread closed.