Account Suspended

SolarofDeath

My clans account has been suspended and I have sent PM's to 2 PBBANs admins in the last 36 hours with no response. I am certain I know what the problem is, however, I cannot fix the problem without access to our account.

Could you please provide some assitance so that we may resolve this matter? Thank you in advance for your efforts.

Kind Regards,

SolarofDeath

Your account was suspended because the team account master has a ban on the MBI. We do not allow teams to stream with hackers in them. In this instance the account master has raised a violation so procedure is to suspend the team.

He can however appeal his ban if he feels it is in error, he needs to appeal at Evenbalance and will also need to click the "appeal this ban" on this Ban link and provide the relevant details.

Your account was suspended because the team account master has a ban on the MBI. We do not allow teams to stream with hackers in them. In this instance the account master has raised a violation so procedure is to suspend the team.

He can however appeal his ban if he feels it is in error, he needs to appeal at Evenbalance and will also need to click the "appeal this ban" on this Ban link and provide the relevant details.

OK, he is no longer in a position with our clan to be head of our account. I knew this was the reason, he had protested the ban before and it was denied. His account was spoofed, but thats fine, we would just like to move on without him on our PBBAN account. How can we do this??

OK, he is no longer in a position with our clan to be head of our account.

He can't be in your team at all if you still want to stream to PBBans.