Video Driver Hack

LiftAnEye

I just wanted to know what a video driver hack actually is. I have posted this question on a few forums and want a definitive answer. Thanks.

Also, is there a way to search for specific names on the MBL? Other than using "find" in my browser. I am kind of new to this so excuse me if I am a noob.

Thank you for your time and effort.

Only Evenbalance knows exactly what each violation means, and they don't share that information.

Judging by the name, it's an illegal modification of the Videocard-driver to provide an edge over other players, but other then that, we can only guess.

As far as searching a specific name in the MBI goes, you can use our search function.

As a side note, our banlist is known as the MBI (Master Ban Index), not MBL. ;)

Only Evenbalance knows exactly what each violation means, and they don't share that information.

Judging by the name, it's an illegal modification of the Videocard-driver to provide an edge over other players, but other then that, we can only guess.

As far as searching a specific name in the MBI goes, you can use our search function.

As a side note, our banlist is known as the MBI (Master Ban Index), not MBL. ;)

Yes Yes. Index not List. haha. I tried the search but it warns about the names being spoofed. Thank you for your reply.