Question!

Niki*

Punkbuster doesn't have a banlist ;)

This is PBBans. PBBans is in no way officially connected to EvenBalance (the creators of the PB software).

just wondering if you guys tell someones alias when he/she isn't on PB list?!!?
alias.... I'll just take the freedom to guess that this is BF2 (or 2142 perhaps)? PBBans tracks people based on their GUIDs, and not their "aliases". A GUID is a hash of the player's cd-key (and no, not the same kind of hash bf2cc uses...). Also, in BF2, due to namehacks (that abuse game glitches), "aliases" are easily fakeable and therefore worth absolutely nothing.

~

/*Pisi*/

Sidenote: Comic Sans

OK got it.. Punkbuster doesn't have a banlist. I'm just confused how can server admin find peeps Alias? like that

http://www.pbbans.com/mpi/results.php?srch...0&game_id=6

http://www.pbbans.com/mpi/results.php?srch...b&game_id=6

http://www.pbbans.com/mpi/results.php?srch...8&game_id=6

all alias of same CD key ?

The MPI lists all aliases used by one chosen GUID everytime it was seen on a streaming server.

PBBans SGAs (Streaming Game Admins - people that stream to us) have a private access to MPI that allows them to search for clean GUIDs, and to see which aliases were used by which GUIDs.

je vais assayer to t'expliquer....(and yes I failed french when i go to a french school....so i know this is going to be bad lol)

Pour avoir un Alias (nom) or plusieur alias, chaque fois que tu joue avec ton GUID, cela est recorder dans le "date base" de PBBans et les SGA (personne qui "stream" (se font proteger) par PBBans ont access a toute l'info donner. Alors nous avons access a toutes les donner d'un jouer pour notre protection.

Si il ne sont pas sur le "banlist" nous avons quand meme access a toute les donner (a notre discretion) pour voir si la personne a des GUID qui ne sont pas bon (bani) ou si la personne a des GUID qui se sont tracer a eux.

J'espere que tu peut compredre de se que je veut dire lol....j'suis vraiment pas bon en francais meme si je vas a une ecole francaise! :P

je vais assayer to t'expliquer....(and yes I failed french when i go to a french school....so i know this is going to be bad lol)

Pour avoir un Alias (nom) or plusieur alias, chaque fois que tu joue avec ton GUID, cela est recorder dans le "date base" de PBBans et les SGA (personne qui "stream" (se font proteger) par PBBans ont access a toute l'info donner. Alors nous avons access a toutes les donner d'un jouer pour notre protection.

Si il ne sont pas sur le "banlist" nous avons quand meme access a toute les donner (a notre discretion) pour voir si la personne a des GUID qui ne sont pas bon (bani) ou si la personne a des GUID qui se sont tracer a eux.

J'espere que tu peut compredre de se que je veut dire lol....j'suis vraiment pas bon en francais meme si je vas a une ecole francaise! :P

WhaaaaaaaaaaaaaT??? Lol :dead:

For an Alias (name) or several aliases, each time you play with your guide, this recorder is in the "base date" of PBBans and SGA (who "stream" (are protected) by PBBans have access a give all the info. So we all had access to a play for our protection.

If they are not on the banlist "we still have full access to the (at our discretion) to see if the person has a GUID that is not good (bani) or if the person has GUID that have a trace them.

It was your answer.. I got it.. :bigtup: thanks, danke, merci, dank je, gracias :smile_16_text: