weird config

onefreak

Heres a config some one was using ...was wondering if theres anything besides the lean scripting that is considered suspicious .....

// ************************************************* 

// DEMO RECORDING

// *************************************************

set demoon "g_synchronousclients 1; record; g_synchronousclients 0; bind F5 vstr demooff"

set demooff "stoprecord; +scores; wait 110; screenshot; -scores; bind F5 vstr demoon"

bind F5 "vstr demoon"

//nade outfitting

set lo_4_01 "set lo_4_f vstr lo_4_02; set lo_4 A; echo ^3Grenade: Frag"

set lo_4_02 "set lo_4_f vstr lo_4_01; set lo_4 D; echo ^3Grenade: Incen"

//movement

//  ____________________________________________________

// (== LEFT LEAN =======================================)

//  ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

ok one question ?

how did you get there whole config ?

i mean gettign cvar values is one thing but the whole config ?

and also

bind F12 "name Pony|FragRadio"

this is CF pony who does shoutcast's on frag radio , he mostly has this config set up to help him when spectating a match .

hey guys it just looked like whole lotta shit id never seen and as far of whos it is i dont know a clan member who is in our clan wanted to know if it was ok to use ... who ever it

is they gave it to the person who gave it to me ... :D

hey guys it just looked like whole lotta shit id never seen and as far of whos it is i dont know a clan member who is in our clan wanted to know if it was ok to use ... who ever it 

is they gave it to the person who gave it to me ...  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i've never understood why someone would want to take someones cfg and use it.... tweak your own cfg to your own needs... i know if i all of a sudden used that cfg, and when i 'scroll wheel down' and my crosshair is changing, i'd be confused as hell.

way to just mess with configs and defeat the purpose of this game way to go gg's and keep messing with those numbers cuse im on default and i still own = fair is fare keep it reasonable fellers cuse im sof2 mvp

wow, you people are real noobs. I wrote this cfg to enhance my pc performance.

And as pointed out there are no hacks in it people. As to the asshole who I tried to help, FU.

wtf is com_mapfps "+" you can set this to 125 for the best fps rate, if you set it as I have it you will get the same as lag spikes when your refresh hits. I yet to understand how to stop it.

bind MOUSE1 "+attack; +lookdown;wait 1;+lookup;wait 1;+lookdown"

and no this is not a no=recoil hack.

I have used this cfg for over a yr, and so have a lot of other people. Other then the stupid r_drawfog=4 (which is a single playcvar) there is nothing in this cfg that is hack.

the lean comds lock you in a lean postion, its one of the oldest cmds in this game.

This cfg is posted in -=CF=- private forums, so whome ever I trusted this with is an idiot. Glad they at least took my name out of it.

2/3rds of you people seeing this for the first time have seen me in your server several times. try the cfg. You will see how good your pc's is, not how good of a hack I am.

"i've never understood why someone would want to take someones cfg and use it.... tweak your own cfg to your own needs... i know if i all of a sudden used that cfg, and when i 'scroll wheel down' and my crosshair is changing, i'd be confused as hell."

Its not confusing, it is set like this so I can use TS and get an upclose look with a weapon ment to be used upclose. and as you said "tweak your own cfg to your own needs... " is what I did. my pc's req and my cordination reqt's.

Like I said feel free to try, you guys all know I don't hack, and you may finally get the most out of the $ you spent on those vidio cards. This game is 1/2 skill and 1/2 equipment, at least I don't hack.

the only thing wrong with that cfg is that if you use it one of the settings in it locks onto friendlies and flames them to death ;) no hacks in it at all just as he said pc performance, configed for his pc and what hardware he has.

Well, thanks for the input. I don't think calling everyone "Noobs" was necessary. Someone came asking about this config, and we were doing our best to analyze it. Sorry we aren't as "l33t" as you. :rolleyes:

:MB:Volfin, sry about the noob comment. It just pissed me off that I was trying to help someone and they post the cfg. Thats not a big deal, because now I will know for sure it s a cool cfg. The part of leaving my name and all my binds in there was bs.

In this game , all honest players are trying to find a way to compete with the hackers and the good players. To me the only way is to get the best out of my equipment. Volfin, you already know I don't hack. Please have a look at it. I enjoy this game a lot and if you guys find anything let me know. I will more then gladly change it. Only took me 2 months to write it and keep it hack free.

Plus they could have just emailed to you guys.

I understand the frustration, especially when you never meant for it to be public. I have to admit, it's one the most complicated configs i've ever seen. You have obviously put a lot of work into it. We have looked at it and nobody has seen anything indicating a cheat. At that lets put this to rest. :)