Guys, i need help

tonydinozzo

Its like this. My friend was hacking at least one year ago, when he started playing. Now we want to enter the TWL and he cant, because he still has a ban report in his GuId. So, how can he delete the ban?

Please help me.

Tony

From TWL NA COD4 Rule Set:

Cheating/Hacking

-Message from the TWL CoD4 Administration:

TWL has a ZERO tolerence policy regarding Game Hacking. This rule covers players who use code to manipulate a particular game for the purpose of gaining an unfair advantage over other teams and players. Wallhacks, speedhacks and aimbots are just examples of the types of cheats covered by this rule.

"Testing" or "Trying out" Hack Programs will not be accepted excuses. Simply put "Do Not Install Hacks for any reason"

-Consequences:

I. If you are caught cheating or hacking in a TWL Match:

A. Forfeiture of the existing game.

B. Player Permanently banned from TWL.

C. Team, Loss of rungs 20%. In cases of ladders having few teams they will be dropped to the bottom.

II. If you are caught cheating or hacking outside of the ladder or in a match outside of TWL:

A. Player Permanently banned from TWL.

B. Team, Loss of rungs 20%. In cases of ladders having few teams they will be dropped to the bottom.

III. If you are caught cheating or hacking on a Pub or in a Scrim:

A. Player banned from TWL for 1 yr.

B. 2nd Offense Perma Banned.

-Admin Notes:

TWL will continue to support teams who Police themselves of hackers and cheaters. In the case where a team Purges a hacker from their ranks and brings it to the attention of TWL staff. TWL will waive the Drop of Ladder Rungs.

If your friend was a registered player with TWL (GUID submitted) and was caught cheating the consequences are listed in I, II, III above. If he was not registered, then the player can buy a new retail copy of the the game, register with TWL, and join a team.

The fact that he attempted to register with a banned GUID may change the interpretation by TWL. You should consult with TWL staff for the final word.

Cheating has consequences; hopefully the lesson is clear.

Edited by LoneHawk