EBL enforced GGC Ban, but where's GGC?

Tomcat_AL200

Hello all, I've had the CD verson of BF2 for a year or two but took a 4-5 month sabbatical due to Navy, life, ect, but have never had any problems with it. However during my first night back on BF2 I got kicked due to the old PB version I was running, it didn't update itself so I did as per PB's instructions, then next time I logged on I got this message:

"PunkBuster kicked player 'C.Blachford' (for 30 minutes) ... Enforced PBBans EBL. Your GUID was banned by GGC Stream [Admin Decision]"

My GUID is: a242b465ac9ca4d7ae23aab20ce0db93 and comes up with no bans on this websites GUID checker.

As I'm sure you know, GGC is nowhere to be found, so how can I resolve this so I can play in the virtual mud agian? I would really appreciate the help.

post-144260-1248233963_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tomcat_AL200

Well your cd-key has been used by IP's in Germany as well as the US. So unless you played in two countries on the same day, someone else has your cd-key as well and got banned by GGC.

GGC can be found here: http://ggc-stream.com but they seem to be down again at the moment.

Player on banlist: bf2 alias: None GUID: 0ce0db93 reason: DEMO banned until: 2011-03-19 00:00:00 CET origin: GGC

Your best bet is to go buy a new copy of the game since it is unlikely that the ban from GGC will be removed.