Movie evidence

1ww1

Hello guys

I want ask why movie record from 3rd. person isnt a evidence. When i make a PBSS player have black ss, so i record movie, how he play and everyone can see that he is a cheater. What i can do?

btw sory for my language i'm not too good:D

Because it doesn't show what the player sees. It shows what the "camera" sees. And, the BR files are not streamed to PBBans so they cannot verify their authenticity. Believe it or not, there are some unscrupulous people who would edit a video to make it look like someone else was cheating just to get them banned.

And, the BR files are not streamed to PBBans so they cannot verify their authenticity.
Demos from other games aren't "streamed" either :P .

In short, the reason is that BR videos are not reliable enough... They do ban for very blatant hacks with BR at GGC though. (That's part of the reason they're targeted so much by ddos' :D ).

Demos from other games aren't "streamed" either :P .

In short, the reason is that BR videos are not reliable enough... They do ban for very blatant hacks with BR at GGC though. (That's part of the reason they're targeted so much by ddos' :D ).

My bad. I thought the COD stuff was streamed and verified, that's why you accepted it.

You learn something new every day!