Files posted by SuperTaz
By SuperTaz in Other FilesSLENDER: THE EIGHT PAGES (v0.9.7)
* Mouse -- Look around
* W,A,S & D -- Move
* Left Shift -- Jog/Sprint
* Left Mouse Click -- Pick up pages
* F or Right Mouse Click -- Flashlight
* Q & E -- Zoom in/out
* Escape -- Pause/Quit
* The Slender Man can capture you if it gets too close.
* Do not look at the Slender Man for too long, or you will lose. The further you are, the safer it is to look.
* Your flashlight has a limited battery; it will not drain while it is turned off. You also can look at the
Slender Man longer while it is off. However, having it off will make you easier to catch.
* Jogging/sprinting causes your stamina to drop; it recovers when walking, and recovers twice as fast when
* Sprinting causes your maximum stamina to drop slightly; jogging does not.
* Added a subtitle to the game ("The Eight Pages") to differentiate it from future versions.
* Improved main menu and added music to it. Also now includes links to Slender Man info and YouTube series.
* Added different light sources (unlocked after beating the game once).
* Added shadows (not especially noticeable except in lit areas).
* Your jogging speed now increases gradually as more pages are collected.
* Removed the cooldown for stamina recovery after jogging/sprinting, and reduced the stamina drain rate. When
you start jogging/sprinting, however, it immediately deducts 5% of your stamina. This will allow you to jog or
sprint for a much longer period of time, but makes repeated taps of the jog/sprint button cause your stamina
to drain very quickly (effectively getting rid of a former exploit).
* The maximum distance you can see decreases as you collect more pages; this is to keep the challenge similar
for people who have fog turned off. For the same reason, Distance Shade can no longer be turned off.
* Added a menu option to automatically skip the intro.
* Added a pause feature, but you can only pause if there's no static (which prevents you from pausing the game
in response to seeing the Slender Man).
* Fixed a bug where the flashlight would try to illuminate a page on the other side of a wall.
* Removed one of the hidden modes (it was only a matter of time, since it contained copyrighted material).
* Fog now starts out almost non-existant, and gets more dense as more pages are collected.
* Enabled the enemy to appear more often in areas you just can't see (previously, he would avoid appearing in
areas you weren't facing, so this will allow him to appear, for example, in front of you but behind a tree).
* Added a 1-second cooldown after jogging/sprinting before your stamina starts to recover. Your flashlight
also swings back up in front of you a little bit slower than before.
* Reduced the enemy's speed slightly to compensate for the above two changes.
* Added more to the Options menu. You can now change the mouse sensitivity, and tweak a few extra graphics
options (which should hopefully help with framerate issues).
* Fixed a bug where the enemy would sometimes appear partially inside a wall.
* Fixed a bug where tree leaves would light up if the flashlight was anywhere near the tree. Also added a small
amount of wind movement on the leaves.
* Removed "Map" button from input control list (there was never a map).
* Added fog to the woods.
* Added an option to turn the tree render distance down and turn off the aforementioned fog, for those people
who are getting framerate issues with either.
* Flashlight now swings over to point at a nearby page when close enough to pick it up (instead of the page
* The 'level' of the game (which increases as each page is collected) will raise on its own if you take too
long between collecting pages. It does not raise again when the pages are then collected, until it catches
up to the effective level. The effective level still maxes out at 7.
* Added a new hidden mode that unlocks after winning the game. You now need to beat this mode as well in
order to unlock the final hidden mode (it will need to be unlocked again for those who unlocked it in v0.9.4,
but if you beat the game once in v0.9.4, the new mode will be unlocked as well).
* Fixed flashlight battery sometimes draining even when it is turned off (rare bug).
* Fixed a long-standing bug where the static zooms when zooming the camera.
* Scaled back the tree render distances even further than before, and added fog to obscure the distance. The
game should in theory run a lot better now.
* Increased jogging speed slightly, and increased its stamina drain to compensate (you still run the same
distance on the same amount of stamina, just faster).
* Reduced the stamina boost you get from being shocked, to prevent people from using it to their advantage too
much (it was making it too easy to run from the enemy).
* Added a main menu; currently the only option is to invert the mouse (all the other ones are set when you run
* Modified the ending slightly to make it a LITTLE more satisfying.
* Tweaked enemy movement slightly.
* Scaled back the tree render distances by a large amount. It's still a little higher than v0.9.1, but it is
considerably less intensive now, so that SHOULD remove the framerate issue.
* Flashlight now points at the ground when jogging/sprinting (instead of completely off-screen like the last
update), so you can still see a LITTLE of what's ahead of you.
* Added a flashlight key for Mac users who don't have a two-button mouse (key is F by default). Right mouse
click still turns on and off the flahslight.
* Added tile footstep sounds to the complex.
* Completely redid sprinting system. Now instead of sprinting, the shift key will jog, moving just a slight
bit faster than your walk speed. You can jog for a long time, and walking/standing still will recover your
stamina. Being shocked (when it plays the dramatic sound) allows you to sprint for about 10 seconds, moving
very quickly but draining stamina much faster.
* Being shocked now gives you a small boost of stamina.
* Your maximum stamina now only drops when sprinting. Jogging does not affect maximum stamina at all.
* Jogging/sprinting will cause you to lower your flashlight, making it harder to see what's ahead.
* Decreased maximum vision range when flashlight is off or lowered.
* Slightly reduced flashlight battery life again.
* The game now allows you to start a new game when you lose, instead of automatically quitting.
* Modified enemy's movement slightly to make it less predictable when pursuing.
* Added an extra effect to the enemy when static builds.
* Fixed a bug where intro/outro lights were not rendering correctly on low graphics settings.
* Made distant trees render better. Please let me know if this negatively affects framerate by much for you.
* Turning off the flashlight reduces how fast static will build when looking at the enemy (effectively doubles
your distance for calculation purposes); also, causes the enemy's movement to be slightly more erratic (less
likely to 'jump' directly towards you)
* Decreased battery life slightly (it should still last long enough for a full game)
* Replaced textures on the pillars and cross-wall areas; previous textures were causing startup lag
* Slightly increased walk/run speed, but slightly increased enemy's movement speed to compensate
By SuperTaz in Misc ToolsRO2 Cache Extractor and Downloader V1.2
This release brings you the ability to download and install custom content (Maps and associated packages) directly from a redirect server. So if you don't want to do this in-game or are one of the unfortunate souls who get timed out when they are downloading in-game when the server changes map, then this is for you!
Click here to download version 1.2
File Scans: (They are safe to use)
Setup File (Virustotal Scan)
RO2CacheExtractorSetup (Virustotal Scan)
Uninstall Previous Version
If you have the previous version installed, please uninstall it via your control panel > add remove programs > RO2 Cache Extractor
Afer downloading, extract contents of the zip file to a folder on your local pc and right click setup.exe and Run as Administrator. If you do not install as administrator, you will need to run the exe manually as administrator each time you use it or the downloader tab will NOT work.
The setup will place an icon on your desktop.
When you run the application, it should be able to detect where your RO2 MyGame folder paths are. If not, please browse to these folders manually using the browse buttons (...). These folders must be set to the relevant folders in My Games like this:
If the cache and/or published\CookedPC folders do not exist, please create them.
Maps, Packages, and Mutators
These three tabs will allow you to extract files from your cache which were stored after downloading content from servers in-game. These files when extracted will be moved to the relevant folder under Published\CookedPC and then get deleted from your cache folder/ini file.
This tab allows you to download custom content (community made maps and their associated packages) directly from community shared redirects. It is up to the redirect owners to ensure the downloads are scanned for viruses and you, the end user, understand the risk of downloading these files. As with the cache files, these downloaded files will be installed directly into the appropriate folders under Published\CookedPC.
Server Admins / Redirect Owners
If you would like to share your redirect files with users of this tool, that would be fantastic. Please send me a private message with the name of the redirect (display purposes only) and a url to your redirect. You will then need to setup a file called files.txt like the example below before it will appear in this tool and work correctly:
The format of each line in files.txt should be like this:
So my files.txt file is this:
Map ColdSteel B2|TE-Coldsteel_b2.upk|ENV_Coldsteel_factory.upk|Env_DR_Brick_walls.upk|Env_DR_corrugated_plates.upk|Env_DR_floor_parts.upk|ENV_DR_Misc.upkMap Arad2 B1|TE-Arad2_Beta_One.upkMap Ogledow B9|TE-Ogledow_B9.upk|Props_Ogledow.upkMap DieBresche B2|TE-DieBresche-B2.upk|Props_DieBresche.upk|Props_W_DieBresche.upkMap Provkhoy B2|TE-Provkhoy_b2.upk|Props_Provkhoy.upkMap Butovo B4|TE-Butovo-B4.upk|Props_Butovo.upkMutator Antilag|Antilag.u
So when somebody selects your redirect, it will display something like this:
The more redirects we have, the better chance people have a getting a download. This tool will definately timeout users if too many people are connected, so the more redirects the better
Important : Please note that files.txt and all the filenames within that file are CaSe SenSiTIve. To avoid cockups, copy and paste the filenames in
The software program provided by may be freely distributed, provided that no charge is levied,
and that the disclaimer below is always attached to it.
The programs are provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
Although the author has attempted to find and correct any bugs in the software program (RO2 Cache Extractor) the author is not responsible for any damage or losses of any kind caused by the use or misuse of the programs.
The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to this free software program.
Thanks to Ducky for testing the first version and Cat in da Hat and his friends for testing this version.
If you are dubious about installing anything like this, then don't
Now if you all download it and try it, it's bound to go bang and time every out lol
By SuperTaz in Misc Toolswith this tool you can download your cod 4 logfile and it will extract all the chat and any other values or things that you want it to from the log file... save you a lot of time rather then looking through a 100mb file of text
Current Release Features:
* Includeds all in game chat in logfile
* allows you to search for certain words or pb violations
* allows you to save your parsed logfile including all server chat
* allows you to copy text from the logged file to your clipboard
Author: Al Dorrington (AKA Hawkins)
A working computer and a log file
How to use the tool:
File -> Load Log File - opens the log file and starts parsing the output.
File -> Save Log File - saves the contents displayed to a file
File -> Exit - (I think you can figure out what this does, haha)
Options -> Include All Chat - displays all chat entries in the log
Copy Selected Text To Clipboard (button) - selected text in the window will be placed in the clipboard for pasting into other applications/windows.
1.0 - 6/2/08
go to http://www.rufclan.com and register on the forums, you should see information all the way on
the bottom of the forum
©Al Dorrington 2008
By SuperTaz in Misc ToolsOverview:
This is a program designed to allow Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare &
Call of Duty: World at War server admins the ability to monitor and control their
game servers remotely, without having to be in-game playing.
AGrcon is an adaptation of the popular CoD4 Rcon utility, ModernRcon. Those of
you who have used ModernRcon may recognize the easy-to-use and feature-rich
- latest version recommended
Just run the AGrcon executable in any Windows environment.
IMPORTANT: Vista users, you may have to run AGrcon as Administrator if you have the
"User Account Control" enabled. Right-click AGrcon and choose "Run as Administrator."
ALSO IMPORTANT: AGrcon requires a FRESH INSTALL from previous version of ModernRcon.
If you previously had ModernRcon installed, all your server data will need to be re-
populated into AGrcon. This is for security purposes, and I apologize for any
inconveniences it causes. ModernRcon *.svr files are NOT compatible with AGrcon.
Current Release Features:
* Support for both Call of Duty: World at War AND Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare!
* Rcon Limiter! Give clan mates lesser Rcon access!
* Save servers to a server list.
* Realtime in-game chat monitoring! (PBUCON)
* View server information (gametype, map, name, players, etc).
* Kick, Ban, TempBan, Message, Private Message, and monitor players.
* Kick, Ban, Screenshot, and more via PunkBuster controls.
* Restart Map, FastRestart Map, Load next map.
* Load a selected map from a list of maps.
* Load custom maps!
* Config Builder tool for creating server configs.
* Set a new gametype when loading a map from a list.
* Configure all basic settings, including Hardcore mode, Autobalance, Friendly Fire, etc.
* Set or remove server passwords!
* Manually enter commands into the console and read responses.
* Configure all aspects of all supported gametypes.
* View / modify map rotation settings. Easy tools like Rotation Builder exist!
* Send messages to the server.
* Send messages to individual players.
* Setup rotating messages to display to the server on an interval.
* Save message rotations.
* Auto-update player list for easy server monitoring.