New to site but need some help

icemanfrost24

Hello there. I started playing BF2 after a 3 year break today and running into inablity to play the game. I went out and bought a new copy of BF2 Complete Edition.

Playing on a PC with Vista so this is new to me too vs XP. I am able to play the game for a little while and then I keep getting this same error returned to me and wonder what I can do to figure it out. The error is

This PB server requires (A1392 C23.194) - Error loading pbcl

Anyone have any idea what I can do to get past this error?? I have tried it on 8-10 different servers so I am sure its MY fault I just don't know how to get past it. I even went to Punkbusters website and for some reason it won't recognize Vista.......

Thanks for any help and guidance for a PC ignorant fella

Hello there. I started playing BF2 after a 3 year break today and running into inablity to play the game. I went out and bought a new copy of BF2 Complete Edition.

Playing on a PC with Vista so this is new to me too vs XP. I am able to play the game for a little while and then I keep getting this same error returned to me and wonder what I can do to figure it out. The error is

This PB server requires (A1392 C23.194) - Error loading pbcl

Anyone have any idea what I can do to get past this error?? I have tried it on 8-10 different servers so I am sure its MY fault I just don't know how to get past it. I even went to Punkbusters website and for some reason it won't recognize Vista.......

Thanks for any help and guidance for a PC ignorant fella

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php

I created a folder named pbsetup on my desktop and run it from there.