Removemy account please

WarDriver

I am retiring from running my servers, and another clan member wants to make an account and stream here. But He cant untill I remove my account. How do I do that?

BTW they have different servers. Mine are shutting down.

I am retiring from running my servers, and another clan member wants to make an account and stream here. But He cant untill I remove my account. How do I do that?

BTW they have different servers. Mine are shutting down.

I take it that the other clan member is going to continue using the existing clan tag / website / clan name etc etc.

Easiest way forward would be for you to add him to your existing team account as an additional admin and he could then take over the existing team account once you step down.

If the new guy is not going to be using the existing website its a simple matter for us to adjust the clan name / tags on your existing team account and lock it down, that in turn will open the way for the new guy to apply for streaming in the normal way.

Every admin that is added as an additional admin to an existing team account has to be validated by the accounts staff before he is added to the account.

Every admin that applies for a streaming account must go through the validation protocols we have in place as outlined here;

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82423

When the time draws closer just let us know whats happening and we can sort something out for you :)

Just some additional info for you, team accounts are never deleted as such because the MPI draws info from them, so if someone posts up that they have quit running servers and no longer need their team account, we can lock it down, put it in mothballs, and there it stays, dead for all intents and purposes, but can be re-activated if needs be, at a future date.