Player advertising wall hacks can we get him banned?

Host1le

So I was informed that a player was spamming the link to cod4 wallhacks in my server.

I searched his name in the server pb logs and this is what I found.

[0f6879a99c6fd35da7174d8f9e75a103] "DeathCore" (seq 14055010)

PunkBuster Server: PB UCON "pbbhub1"@208.122.49.138:40341

[say DeathCore^2www.omgimanoobthathathastocheattowin.atw.hu ^7-> olcs

You can local ban him. We won't add a player to the MBi here just because of in-game chat on someone's server. Screen-shots, demo's(for supported games) and using our detections found in the MCi link at the top of the forums are valid banning methods for MBi addition.

RW

Okay. I was at work while this was taking place, and a few members in the server screentshotted chat log of him spamming.

When I got off I was informed, therefore first action I took was reviewing the logs, and banning him local via the ban.txt

Anyhow. Thanks, I will inform our members of the correct procedures/processes.

His original link didn't lead to anywhere. The webpage loaded with an advertisement at the top, and not much else, or I'd have edited it out the second I replied to the thread. ;)

RW

• 2 weeks later...

[say DeathCore^2www.omgimanoobthathathastocheattowin.atw.hu

omg i am a noob that has to cheat to win...sure it wasn't someone just spamming? doesn't sound what you'd call your site to get customers... :blink:

omg i am a noob that has to cheat to win...sure it wasn't someone just spamming? doesn't sound what you'd call your site to get customers... :blink:

That's an edited link. We do not allow public posting of cheat-related websites here at any time.

RW