Really weird cheat? o_O

giunuz

Hi all,

i found this screen: kf4952.png

where are the desktops with all the computers? Really weird, do you think so?

well, another screen of the SAME PLAYER taken during a tournament match

kingtiger2.jpg

and another one, taken during the same match, but this is ANOTHER PLAYER of the same clan:"A objective" disappeared?? o_O

kjjjstbdhejtyunt.jpg

Somewhere i've read there was a script to make invisible object. that was the reason because mp_vacant was excluded from ESL tournament map pool.

Someone can help me please? I should consider it as a cheat or it's just a pbss bug?

Hi all,

i found this screen: kf4952.png

where are the desktops with all the computers? Really weird, do you think so?

well, another screen of the SAME PLAYER taken during a tournament match

kingtiger2.jpg

and another one, taken during the same match, but this is ANOTHER PLAYER of the same clan:"A objective" disappeared?? o_O

kjjjstbdhejtyunt.jpg

Somewhere i've read there was a script to make invisible object. that was the reason because mp_vacant was excluded from ESL tournament map pool.

Someone can help me please? I should consider it as a cheat or it's just a pbss bug?

Looks weird imo. as same player have 2 ss that dont show objects. will follow this thread until a pbban admin looked and comment it.

Looks weird imo. as same player have 2 ss that dont show objects. will follow this thread until a pbban admin looked and comment it.

indeed weird screenshot, waiting for pbban admins reply

no need for double post ;)

Curious, if you run a server, why not stream it to us? Then you have the benefit of using the configs we have. SS look like he's turned drawdecals cvar off, which removes a lot of the extra things, like grass, etc. There are a couple of other settings that can contribute to this.

RW

Your not scanning him, or restricting CVARs from the looks of it.

i think promodlive2 should restrict cvars values to "legal" ones.

well, these servers are not mine, i had screenshots from the admins.

I'd like to know: is it possible to be a bug affecting two different players on two different servers?? or is fairly possible to be a cvar hack?

Edited by giunuz

It could be a graphical problem, I have a member that has similar graphical glitches including fences disappearing. On their screen though there is no such problems, it's only on the PBSS. Then again this one could be different...