servers blacklisted

patchesanook

hi,in september i rented a cod4 and cod5 server.when i tried to get streaming punkbuster on them it said they were blacklisted. the IPs are cod4=8.12.17.162:28960 cod5=8.9.37.101:28960 what do i have to do to get these servers so i can stream punkbuster on them.my clan is a fair gaming clan and we really woul like to get PB streaming so it will catch and ban hackers.thank you

:(

Until sGpieman is removed from your clan regarding This Matter and your clan falls into compliance with our zero-tolerance requirements, you won't be able to stream, nor will these ip's be removed from the black-list. I had to do a bit of digging into the archives, and this issue is well documented, as well as the initial applicant for your clan been informed of the "why".

Get your end sorted properly, and we'll give your application some consideration.

RW

hi,sG.pieman is in sG clan,as were a few of us.i suspected sg pieman of hacking and quit the sg clan.sg pieman is just registered on my web site i will ban him and if he is ever on my server i will ban him there also.my clan is |ATF| us and i am glad to hear your reply.i charles salser should be the only person to apply to you for pb streaming.i pay for the servers out of my pocket so i have overall admin on the clan and game servers.i am new to this so please tell me whatever you need me to do and it will be done.i used to play BF2 and hackers ruined that game,thank you again roadwarrior.p.s.if pb ever needs to look at my server configs let me know and ill make a admin account for you.i have just now banned sG.pieman from my web page.if he comes on my servers ill ban him there also

Edited by patchesanook

Do a full application, for your gaming clan, again, with full information regarding our ToS or terms of service.

Your clan/crew will be under full scrutiny, as an fyi, and you'd better have things in order. He has been an issue, and we might give the rest of them, including you, a 4th chance. Tread softly.

RW

the website is www.atfus.clanservers.com if you need admin of any kind to check my game servers let me know and i will set you up a admin account.all my clan wants is to play the games without having a bunch of hackers on the server.we will work with PB any way we can.thank you,charles salser

ok thank you.if you need the info sG.pieman has sG clan and there server ip is=8.18.92.58:28960 he is the server admin for this server you may want to watch it for hacks

No need to watch his IP, as he won't be allowed to stream to us, and as such, won't affect us in any way. Follow Surfy's instructions, and you and your clan should be good to go.

RW