Need to Stream to PBBans

CMSTEEL

I had my previous application denied due to (what I think) might have been that our clan dind't an official website and we were running the game at the time "CoD4" from a home server. We've since upgraded. We have more than 12 members, we've bought/rented a server at gameservers.com (Seattle location), and have an official website with forums at www.teambeerme.org

We're a simple group of players that enjoy fine microbrew beers and a game or two a night. We have clan match ups once a month and since we're not streaming and can't catch many cheaters on the server.

So please inform me of how I can get this new 24/7 server going. I have in my profile added all the information needed.

Thank you

http://www.pbbans.co...application.php << fill out an application for a team account here.

http://www.pbbans.co...showtopic=82423 << make sure you meet all the requirements as listed here.

I have filled out the application before, when I try to fill out another one it says I can't because my previous application was denied. Is there anyway to reset that? If not do I have to create another PBBans account?

Thanks for the reply.

If your confident that you now meet the streaming requirements, I have cleared the path for you to make another application.

I know it seems like we are just being a pain in the butt with all these requirements etc, but every one was introduced to combat security issues etc and to protect the admins that use our services and the players that play on PBBans streamed servers, borne out of past experience.

Its a hard "club" to gain entry to, we make it deliberately so :) but the advantages are pretty apparent once you gain full access.

Best of luck.

• Upvote 1

If your confident that you now meet the streaming requirements, I have cleared the path for you to make another application.

I know it seems like we are just being a pain in the butt with all these requirements etc, but every one was introduced to combat security issues etc and to protect the admins that use our services and the players that play on PBBans streamed servers, borne out of past experience.

Its a hard "club" to gain entry to, we make it deliberately so :) but the advantages are pretty apparent once you gain full access.

Best of luck.

Thank you very much. I am confident we meet the req's. We absolutely despise cheaters/hackers. It's somewhat of an obsession to have a server up that will actually catch and boot them. It's like fishing in a sense.

So thank you for clearing me and I'll fill out the application ASAP.