Change Profile Name

GHOST-MIA

I also need to change my name. When I clicked on the link provided it said that I did not have permission to change my name can you please help. I want to change my name because I registered using RAW which was the Clan I was in at the time but have since left that Clan under good standing and would like to change my name. Mostly due to the fact that I filled out an application to stream my server to PBBans and it was denied they said because they could not find my name on the roster of my Clan or that they could not find the roster. I don't remember but I need to change my name so I can fill out another app with the same matching name on the app as the one on my Clan roster.

I also need to change my name. When I clicked on the link provided it said that I did not have permission to change my name can you please help. I want to change my name because I registered using RAW which was the Clan I was in at the time but have since left that Clan under good standing and would like to change my name. Mostly due to the fact that I filled out an application to stream my server to PBBans and it was denied they said because they could not find my name on the roster of my Clan or that they could not find the roster. I don't remember but I need to change my name so I can fill out another app with the same matching name on the app as the one on my Clan roster.

SGA and above can change their forum name

it would be best if you started your own thread as opposed to hijacking one that has been resolved

less likely to be ignored

• Upvote 1

If you're talking about this application, http://www.pbbans.co...howtopic=104742 then no your application wasn't denied because your name didn't appear on roster. There simply was no roster. We cross check submitted GUIDs and IP's, forum name here is irrelevent.

However if you are still wanting to stream for the MIA clan, you still haven't got viewable forums so any application without resolving the issue, would result in a denial.

If you still want a name change though, just post back with the name you want, and we'll sort it out smile.gif

Topic split to avoid confusion.

• Upvote 1

If you're talking about this application, http://www.pbbans.co...howtopic=104742 then no your application wasn't denied because your name didn't appear on roster. There simply was no roster. We cross check submitted GUIDs and IP's, forum name here is irrelevent.

However if you are still wanting to stream for the MIA clan, you still haven't got viewable forums so any application without resolving the issue, would result in a denial.

If you still want a name change though, just post back with the name you want, and we'll sort it out smile.gif

Topic split to avoid confusion.

Sorry for any confusion I was just searching for help on the matter of changing my name here which I do want to do. I would like it changed from RAW GHOST to GHOST-MIA. As far as my clan roster I don't know why you couldn't find it as it is located in the bottom left hand corner of our home page. I have included screen shots of the MIA Home page as it should appear to anyone who searches or logs on to www.mia-squad.com.

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

As far as forum access goes I'm trying to figure out why without logging in it can't be accessed because the permissions are set for all to be able to view and read you just have to be registered to post. This I will continue to work on and try to get straightened out as I know it is also part of the process or agreement. Thanks for your time and please let me know if this helps or if you can access the roster by logging onto our web page again please. If not I guess I need to talk to my web provider to find out the problem.

Thx, GHOST-MIA

Donald