I know you have heard this 1000 times. But I'm a noob, about the GUID ban!

uncleleifeng

Hi~~ mostly every server i go to it said

"Punkbuster kicked player "UncleLeifeng" For 30 mins.

.... Enforced PBBans EBL. Your GUID was banned by GGC Stream {Admin Decision.}

About 90% of the servers saids that.... What should I do? I've been playing BF2 for a while but still doesn't know anything about GUID or bann thing...... Please help?!!!

Hi~~ mostly every server i go to it said

"Punkbuster kicked player "UncleLeifeng" For 30 mins.

.... Enforced PBBans EBL. Your GUID was banned by GGC Stream {Admin Decision.}

About 90% of the servers saids that.... What should I do? I've been playing BF2 for a while but still doesn't know anything about GUID or bann thing...... Please help?!!!

http://www.ggc-stream.com/ Your ban is with GGC at that link. EBL bans mean that SGA's at PBBans have chosen to enforce other ban lists via our hub features. If you choose to appeal with GGC, and they remove your ban, have one of them post in this thread.

RW

ahhh... i see!! thanks a lot.. The reason why i got banned i think it was because i reinstalled the games so many times.

And one more question, do they usually lift the ban? or just keep you screwed?

• 11 months later...

How does one find his GUID when he cannot access a pb enables server due to him being kicked before he can open the console. I keep getting the very blunt message "Cheater" with no explanation. Not helpful really. Also I appear to be banned (as a consequence I assume by GCC).

Apologies for noob question

Scratch the above, i got it sorted. By the way, what is an MD5TOOL #9002ban for?

Edited by Stongtea