Need help....

SBeast73

Hi, I recently lost or misplaced my password, which was very long, and tried to do a password recovery. I had changed my email details in my control panel at PBBans but when I tried to type my email address in it came up with "This email is not in our database?" or something like that??? I typed my user-name in but never received an email from PBBans with my new password?

My Windows mail is not working for some reason but I did send an email from my new email account with details about my account to PBBans but like i said I have yet to receive anything back?

Please can an admin send me a PM so I can send them information about my new email and proof of who I'am??? I have tried everything to make this work.... I even made this new account so that I could post this on the forums to let you know what has gone wrong....

Uni. ( Member ID : 115525 )

Apologies for the delays....it is nearing the top of the Holiday season and various Staff members are away with families.

Can you send me a PM with the issue?

Thanks

Rodeo

Apologies for the delays....it is nearing the top of the Holiday season and various Staff members are away with families.

Can you send me a PM with the issue?

Thanks

Rodeo

I have sent you a PM with all the info you need.... If you need more please ask.

Uni.

I have sent you a PM with all the info you need.... If you need more please ask.

Uni.

I sent you the PM two days ago.... Still no reply to it and my server is running but with no streaming to PBBans.... I know it's Christmas and almost everyone is on holidays but there must be someone that can help out?

Uni.

If u dont mind at the top of the screen click the irc button then once on there ask for me and i will help you. Sorry for all the delays also the servers are not streaming because our hub is down due to hd failure and should be back and running today.

If u dont mind at the top of the screen click the irc button then once on there ask for me and i will help you. Sorry for all the delays also the servers are not streaming because our hub is down due to hd failure and should be back and running today.

Thanks for the reply. I have sent you a PM with information as to what happened to my account...

Uni.

p.s. I tried the IRC but my Java is not working properly?? Screen gets an error and plus at the time of writing this reply it was 3:42 AM in Australia... :/

p.s. I tried the IRC but my Java is not working properly?? Screen gets an error and plus at the time of writing this reply it was 3:42 AM in Australia... :/

Make sure you have Java installed. You can download it here.

If it still doesn't work, you can use Quakenet webchat here. Enter channel #pbbans

• Upvote 1