Looking for a sponsor

Sky-Stryker

Clan outpost is now looking for sponsors. We will give the clan that is willing to sponsor us a free server only if their website meets what we call sponsor material and willing to put our site name on the server name and a banner with a little news article on your main page. Send me an X-Fire message skystriker98 if your interested.

By sponsor, do you mean the clan has to spend money? Or simply link to you? You should clarify the terms of service with such a request.

Bear in mind, PBBans is not an advertisement site nor a promotional site. While we don't discourage it, we're here for anti-cheat purposes. Not to be your venue into the gaming world to quick-start your business.

RW

Willing to link to you, on my personal site, as a gamer. PM me the link code, I'll put it on my homepage and forum. I'm not doing it for the free server, as Chicago is not ideal for my clan, but I may use it for a test-server of sorts for personal use if you're so-inclined.

• 1 month later...