Blacklisted - why?

dadszoo

Hi there,

i was trying to re-enter a Server i added a few Months ago, i get this Message then:

Server 85.81.229.14:28960 is blackisted from streaming to PBBans.

All attempts are logged and reported to PBBans Staff

What is wrong with this Server??

I also stream this Server to www.ggc-stream.com and all is ok.

Please enlight me here and tell me whats to do that the Server can use your Service as it use the Months before, thanks.

Best Regards

Zooster

We do not allow home servers to stream.

1. Terms & Definitions

1.1 Game Server - A game server shall be defined as a network server running a program that acts as a hub for clients to connect to for the purpose of interaction. For the purposes of clarification, PBBans will only allow streaming from dedicated servers and not from LAN or personal computers.

The ip you listed was is found in our MPi. In fact, according to Hub Live, there is a player by the name of dZ|Tormod.dk using it right now in the following server: 85.131.188.117:28960

• Upvote 1

We do not allow home servers to stream.

The ip you listed was is found in our MPi. In fact, according to Hub Live, there is a player by the name of dZ|Tormod.dk using it right now in the following server: 85.131.188.117:28960

Thanks for the Reply.

In that Case it was my fault...sorry for stealing your Time unsure.gif

I thought he's running a dedicated CoD4 Server with static IP Adress - thats why he had same IP as he had whilst playing on the Server 85.131.188.117:28960

I tell him that we can't stream this Server to PBbans. Anyway, keep up the good Work here wink.gif

Best Resgards

Zooster

• 1 year later...

my server is on the blackisted to and here is where I purchased it

http://artofwarcentral.com is this a home server company too. thanks

Thanks for the Reply.

I thought he's running a dedicated CoD4 Server with static IP Adress - thats why he had same IP as he had whilst playing on the Server 85.131.188.117:28960

I tell him that we can't stream this Server to PBbans. Anyway, keep up the good Work here wink.gif

Best Resgards

Zooster

Thanks for the Reply.

Best Resgards

Zooster

You should be aware that we do not allow anyone to stream someone elses server, that someone else could well be a past/present cheater and we operate a zero tolerance policy towards cheaters.

Every person that streams a server via PBBans has to go through the full validation procedures we have in place to protect the integrity of PBBans and its SGA's.

Anyone streaming a server for another person or group could well find their own team account being suspended.