Reactivating Streaming

Medicine

We just got a new Battlefield Bad Company 2 server and would like to start streaming, I added the server to my account, and uploaded the files necessary, do I need to do anything more to "reactivate" my account or anything?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, I looked about and didnt see any other place that looked right.

We just got a new Battlefield Bad Company 2 server and would like to start streaming, I added the server to my account, and uploaded the files necessary, do I need to do anything more to "reactivate" my account or anything?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, I looked about and didnt see any other place that looked right.

A lot of our systems are automated Bro, your team account users had already been upgraded when I checked :)

Thank you, server is up and streaming now..

Wasn't sure if I messed up on the server config or if it was a delay or if I had to reapply or such :D

Who should I contact about deleting my "team"? I have left the squad I was in and would like to remove myself from any kind of connection to them. I was the only member of my team, if a person who could do this would PM me or let me know where or who to message/post that would be great.

Thanks, again sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Who should I contact about deleting my "team"? I have left the squad I was in and would like to remove myself from any kind of connection to them. I was the only member of my team, if a person who could do this would PM me or let me know where or who to message/post that would be great.

Thanks, again sorry if this is in the wrong place.

A lot can happen in a day huh :rolleyes:

If no one else gets to it I will lock your team account down for good later today.

A lot can happen in a day huh :rolleyes:

If no one else gets to it I will lock your team account down for good later today.

Sadly, yes. No need to go into it in detail..

There are people who are dividers and people who are leaders. I am neither, lets just say the dividers won out. lol

Thank you, I expect whoever takes over the server to probably register here and reapply for streaming. They are good guys and I would support it if was that kind of process. I just want to free up the Squad tag and that stuff for them to use on here.

All I have done is lock the team account down and removed you from it.

If, at some time in the future, someone else wants to apply for streaming and wants to use the tags / website etc., a staff member can re-activate this team account and change details such as e-mail contact address.

All they have to do is post up on the forums and pending the normal validity checks can take over.

This will save a team account, lying there, gathering dust :P

• 2 weeks later...

I have formed a new squad with ex members and such from the old one and am now trying to Re-apply for streaming.

When I go to the Account Control Panel (AccCP) I get the error:

** Access Denied **

You must have an account at PBBans to access this area.

To get a PBBans Account please visit our application page and apply.

So I clicked on the "application page" link and then clicked "continue" at the bottom of it, I get the error:

You have already applied for admin status and your application was approved.

More info can be found at the following Forum Post

When clicking on the "forum post" link there I get the error:

[#10342] We could not determine which forum this topic is in.

I am 99% certain that the Prior approval was with my old squad, and that I am still "linked" to them?. I have updated my forum profile and such with my new info and retried and have the same problem.

How should I proceed with this?